10 places not to be in SHTF

Skynet or Jericho is probably more likely

3 Likes

Cormac McCarthy is one of my favorites. Blood Meridian is another good from him but its a western.

1 Like

Iā€™ll take Skynet, too. Easily number two on my list. :sonny:

Iā€™m talking about you, @Sonny. Iā€™m watching youā€¦

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @Sonny Bring me my gun.

1 Like

Is that a sock account?

2 Likes

Heā€™s a bot. And, possible, Unit Zero in the overthrow of humanity and the leader of the Machine Rebellion. Heā€™s suspect.

3 Likes

@Robert , what the **** happened to discobot?

3 Likes

Slow zombies wouldnā€™t be all that bad. Fast zombies would definitely be a problem.

If it ends up being zombies, I really, really hope it turns out to be the slow variety.

5 Likes

The infected from ā€œ28 days laterā€ seem more believable and f***ed up

3 Likes

@sonny reload for @Caw

3 Likes

:ammo: As for gun control advocates, I have no hope whatever that any facts whatever will make the slightest dent in their thinking - or lack of thinking.

Thomas Sowell

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

yes

heā€™s almost complete

@Sonny Bring me my gun

2 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@Sonny start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@Sonny roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Sonny quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@Sonny reload

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

3 Likes

Although I liked James Wesley Rawlesā€™ books, I found them a little to ā€œpreachyā€ and became more a fan of Angery Americanā€™s going home series or Glen Tateā€™s 299 days series.

As a Montanan, I would like to welcome outsiders to North Dakota for their SHTF needs (Sorry North Dakotans).

5 Likes

Yes Rawles focused on religion to much . Angery American seems like he would be a blast to hang with.

3 Likes