10mm, a wimpy 41 mag

It can be done with some work, but from my experience with a lot of ladders and a lot of chrono sessions at the range it is hard to duplicate the numbers in the book, pistol, revolver, or rifle. Also the advertised velocities on factory is rarely what is shown at the range. I did run across some Ranger 40 that matched and or out performed the advertised values, but that is the exception to the rule. Bought a case of it even though I reload 40 all the time, couldn’t duplicate velocities or SDs. Really liked the stuff.

7 Likes

Thread closed and OP flagged!

6 Likes

Thread opened and admin flagged.

These 2 post are jokes for those new around here

9 Likes

It’s too early for this shit guys… :coffee:

7 Likes

9mm is not my favorite at all and to claim it’s superior to the 45 acp is absolutely insane. But I agree that the 10mm beats the 45acp all day long.

7 Likes

Ok caliber aside the Hi Power is a better pistol than the 1911 though even JMB thought so. Caliber means nothing with a pistol until you get to revolver rounds anyhow.

6 Likes

Both flagged

7 Likes

I warned you @Robert we are good at starting arguments!

8 Likes

So is he don’t let him fool you, just start trash talkin Ozzy, 1911s, Wild Turkey, Coonan, or the A Team Van.

7 Likes

8 Likes

His dog is very smart and cultured.

For something completely different you ought to see Robert’s No Trespassing Sign…

6 Likes

Are trying to tell me the dog plays scrabble?!

6 Likes

The dogs Name is Scrabble…
And yes, he does play.
Better than most humans these days btw.

6 Likes

And I’ll throw some gas on the fire…what about 357 Sig? Huh?
Got to throw that one into the .41, 10mm debate!! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Cool round for plastic guns.

5 Likes

So yesterday, HVAC guy comes over to estimate a cold air return, we get chatting,

chatting leads to shooting, he’s on the clock why not, then I forgot a girl was due at 1:00 to buy a Coyote mount (craigslist) she pulls in, I’m pretty rural mind you, sees the no trespassing sign, then said she heard us shooting and about left, I almost lost a sale, the actual business truck likely helped keep her from leaving :grin:

I did ask if she wanted to shoot, she just wanted to pay and GTFO :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Robert, really you can hardly blame her…

Rural is rural, but that is some real Deliverance Country sh!t! :rofl:

7 Likes

lol, I’ve seen worse in businesses in NC :yep:

5 Likes

Yes indeedy. Just had a run in with a fella down there yesterday. That conversation got real rural real fast. Surprised the wife and contractor, but he’ll be respectful next time. Well to me at least. They don’t like most outlanders, and I get it. Some stuff just ain’t right no matter where yer from.

5 Likes

10mm Magnum would be a better choice for throwing into the .41, 10mm debate.

5 Likes