13Stars

Hello from Iowa. I’ve been to a few different forums but never found one I gal with.
I shoot lots of different calibers in lots of different platforms. Right now I’m mainly shooting a cz p-07 9mm (looking to put a full pro CGW trigger in it) and a S&W m&p sport .22. I used to laugh at having .22 guns but I have been shooting so much I can’t afford 1000 rounds of .556 and 1000 rounds of 9mm a month.
Trying to get away from YouTube. I dont believe in how they are handling it and like my gun videos. I heard about this site from a Garand Thumb video.

22 Likes

Welcome from NC. I can definitely commiserate with not being able to afford to shoot as much center fire as I’d like.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @13Stars!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @13Stars. I sent you a private message with a link to our user tutorial. Feel free to look around and let us know if you have any questions.

I definitely recommend CGW! My SP-01 Tactical and P-01 have been Cajunized and I’m very happy with the results. Before doing the full pro upgrade, I would recommend firing at least 1,000 rounds through the gun first. My factory SP-01 trigger smoothed out nicely after about 700-800 rounds, so it didn’t need the complete pro package. My P-01 trigger didn’t improve much after the same break-in period, so the money saved on the SP-01 was reappropriated. Just something to consider.

9 Likes

Welcome from TX! I love shooting .22!

10 Likes

Welcome from Florida. .22 saves me alot if money and my .22 grip angle is very similar to my 9mm.

9 Likes

Welcome @13Stars
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

8 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, grew up in Wisconsin so Iowa wasn’t too far, had a brother go to school there

9 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome from KY.

8 Likes

@13Stars welcome to full30.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

8 Likes

Welcome @13Stars I’m sure you’ll fit in just fine here

7 Likes

Welcome from the CSA northern outpost behind enemy lines.

7 Likes

Welcome to Full30!! 22 is an addictive round!!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @13Stars

6 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @13Stars Good to have you here.

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Dan

6 Likes

Wonder if .22 and its variants would gather more useful game during difficult situations than larger calibers?
Just a thought.

5 Likes