20” AR Rifles - the way it was meant to be

I’m new to Full30, came over from YouTube. Channel name Survivormetalman!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Tell us more.

9 Likes

Howdy Torren, and

8 Likes

The 20 inch AR title is because?

Not that I disagree. We have 2 that are 22" and accurate AF. Though they aren’t 223/5.56. The 20 in 223/5.56 makes sense for a hunting MSR. The M4 works better for urban/jungle cqb. Best of both worlds? Bull Pup with a 20" barrel.

8 Likes

I signed up to share my video content here, as well as on YT, with like minded freedom loving pro 2A folks. Not sure how to upload videos here yet. But looking forward to interacting with everyone here.

10 Likes

Robert will be able to get you hooked up. Site is going through some changes. I know there was a upload issue a couple of days ago.

8 Likes

Very cool. I’m an active content maker, I do reviews of firearms and gear, optics, and I do what I call property patrol videos, where I patrol an 80 acre property. I enjoy making the videos, and, hopefully passing on any information on gear that’s quality stuff.

9 Likes

Where is the 80 at? Got yotes or piggies?

8 Likes

I just got back from doing my nightly property patrol, I do it every night. Pack of yotes tonight. 4 wheelers running deer chased em off before I could get em. We’ve had problems with poachers and trespassing the last couple of years.

8 Likes

I’m in Oklahoma, we’ve got coyotes there. There are pigs in my state, but I haven’t seen any sign of them as yet. I patrol the property, mostly to watch for trespassing, which has happened, and the coyotes killing off the deer.

8 Likes

Best friend is from OK. No wild pigs in WY, Yotes though.

8 Likes

Welcome from KY

8 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

9 Likes

Once you have a regular viewer account you just request a channel

as mentioned we are going through a transition, you may want to wait a bit, or not, your choice, please post your YT channel here, and, welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome from Florida!

7 Likes

@Survivormetalman welcome to full30.

7 Likes

Welcome from TX!

Odds are you have hogs nearby if not at least crossing your property. 70 of the 77 counties have had hogs detected. Buddy just bought some property in the Macomb area and I’m ready to hunt it up.

8 Likes

They’re here for sure, I just haven’t seen on that particular property. But I’m sure in time I will.

7 Likes

Thanks! I glad to be here!

7 Likes

Much thanks!

7 Likes