2020 Leader bump round 1

I believe some of the requirements are , fairly active and a member for at least a year?

8 Likes

Thorkill probably got a few nominations

6 Likes

Its certainly nice to have people nominate others, but its not a popularity contest, and time is considered but not a hard rule.

The title is not explicitly reserved for personality A or B or any one reason, leader recognition might be related to influence, to sincerity, compassion displayed maybe even the ability to deal with certain situations that aren’t generally known.

All leaders are approached in private before being named, so its never a surprise you’ll see when you log in

And I’ve seen it turned down, who would do that?

The actions of a leader require no title, everyone here can be a leader every day.

11 Likes

Awww shucks :hugs: I like you too @Joe !

7 Likes

OK Robert, who’d ya pick so I know who to start kissin up too.

4 Likes

I think we should pick @Sonny

4 Likes

When the crows be pickin’ at yo’ flesh and you got no control of the sitiation, say @Sonny Bring me my gun.

@Joe-Bob @Belt-Fed @LonewolfMcQuade @Joe time for derailment :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This is awesome. Anytime I need to call in the full 30 attack team all I have to do is tag @Sonny

6 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Is @LonewolfMcQuade being demoted?

4 Likes

Promoted actually and his head sprouted one hair.

4 Likes

Oh yah? What was he promoted to?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I’m certainly we have the only forum where our resident droid gets beers :beers:

IDK but I bet he’s sweating demotion nominations now that its been brought up twice :grimacing:

5 Likes

Maybe @LonewolfMcQuade should get two stars for all the abuse. Lol

6 Likes

There should be a bully badge.

6 Likes

hmmmm :thinking:

given your propensity to buy/collect things I think I’ll create badges you can purchase :nerd_face:

6 Likes

LOL.I might buy some too. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah, & maybe there should be a Whiny Bitch badge for you! Sponsored by Midol…

6 Likes

Cool, i’ll buy one.

6 Likes

:thinking: the ability to purchase badges for others to wear…

6 Likes