2021 Trail Cam Pictures

Let’s share em boys!

I’m sure you all can appreciate my latest and greatest trail cam picture. This one was a surprise

Yup… don’t know how @JF89 got there but I caught him.

Ha! Just messin with ya bud. I will start it with my most recent one. I have more but I’m waiting for them to upload the HD pictures.

8 Likes

That’s racist

8 Likes

Nice!

8 Likes

If I had a traffic cam in my van I’d of caught a black bear running down the road in front of me two days back, lasted about 100yards and I’d say just 10 yards ahead of me, about 20mph so got to enjoy if for a short bit, was pretty exciting, their tough to see in the day, my 3rd and best sighting this year.

He was a juvenile, little black hoodlums at that age, causing trouble, usually out at night, searching for an easy meal, wrecking work others do, leaving a mess, I could go on

8 Likes

Only if you’re black

7 Likes

:rage:

8 Likes

Lol

7 Likes

I love seeing black bears in the woods. There is a road near me where one sat in the middle of the paved road until he saw my truck then he just walked into the woods and disappeared.

5 Likes

Really, all cool and casual?

I’ve seen three this year, all on the move, but we do have people here that chase them with dogs so it may be a learned trait :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Yes, so casual it surprised me. The bear actually looked so casual it looked goofy. The younger ones I see in the woods are usually running pretty fast.

2 Likes