2023 Support plan and ⚡ Leader announcement

Well we’re five days in the new year, it may be safe to open our eyes, unclench those splinkters and exhale, just do it slowly, not all at once :face_with_peeking_eye:

So not much is ever said of what goes on up at the FULL30 equivalent of MACOM :speak_no_evil:

And none of what I say is official, I own no shares and am rarely asked for input

But I do observe, what I see is things are tough all over :eyes: so I am asking for support wherever it can be found.

For those who don’t know FULL30 was acquired by new owners who wanted to allow more than just firearms, support the 1A as well as the 2A, originally FULL30 began as youtube, the video giant, silenced many firearms channels, well they also do the same with healthcare channels, political channels and the idea of Juxxi.com is meant to allow a safe harbor for those ships as well :ship:

What I do here on the forum is obvious, I also manage the customer service on Juxxi when viewers or content creators need help, and I place and sell ads.

The normal ads you see are mostly from third party servers, they get the lions share of revenue, our direct relation ads do better by us and we by them, so if anyone can help us network, connect with companies who want to advertise, and ideally more, form lasting relationships with the same goals, helping the little guy, and promoting constitutional rights please reach out to me.

I did that recently with one of the new members here, we’ve been blessed with more than a few salt of the earth ones and I have been escalating trust levels, bypassing the system requirements.

Anyhow when asked this member proposed putting out some things he didn’t need and allowing the proceeds to benefit FULL30/JUXXI

THE 2023 SUPPORT PLAN

The plan is this, if you have an item you wish to donate in this way please post it in the marketplace

Please place the term SUPPORT in the title, i.e. SUPPORT Beltfeds 01 Dodge Diesel FS (for sale)

Now, none of this is directed by FULL30, the buyers and sellers set all the terms, including if shipping is paid direct to them and the proceeds to Full30’s paypal address, SOG link or whatever, I’ll help how I can so bump me ( @ ) into your PM if you need help, you can place bids if you like, leave it open for a week, public bidding, or take the first private offer in a PM, your item your rules, thanks in advance for anyone who can help in this manner.

As well anyone donating will be added to the SOG group (Support Operations) , that’s the elite group who hands out all the cash recovered from Belt-Fed 's GOTM checks, we’re still not sure why he don’t cash them himself :thinking:

New Leader announcement

Last but not least the new leader, its the same person responsible for the new plan

@CJ-Gregory

He put up the idea in real terms and its truly a leadership quality, its not a position bought but one earned :hugs:

Thank you and welcome CJ!

In closing I wish to thank all the leaders for their help in keeping things together so well and all the members for being here, I feel we have a good group and that it takes a group effort, together we step into 2023 :grimacing:

9 Likes

Well congrats CJ, but i don’t gots a 01 Dodge.

9 Likes

You’ve got a couple of Sig products that I am sure you’d like to unload on someone. :rofl:

Also, congratulations to @CJ-Gregory.

10 Likes

My luck i’d sell them to someone and they would go off and maim or kill them and i get sued.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was thinking the same thing.

8 Likes

What i need to do is send them in for the update.

8 Likes

While it is still free.

8 Likes

It’s free cuz you’ll never get them back.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That ain’t no lie.

8 Likes

Congratulations cj-gregory.

9 Likes

Indeed. Congratulations and thank you CJ.

9 Likes

Congrats CJ

8 Likes

As a first moderator duty you should ban these 3 members… @JF89 @Jtr @rjburk

8 Likes

Leaders aren’t mods in the banning sense, but can silence trolls and clean up derails etc, I’m open to adding a few more if there are recommendations or anyone has personal interest

https://forum.full30.com/g/Leader

6 Likes

I would suggest Rick but then again we wouldn’t have any members with his ban happy attitude…

10 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m not worthy anyway.

6 Likes

Just give him the power for about 15 minutes, since he don’t know either one of them yet he won’t regret it as bad.

7 Likes

You are the biggest trouble maker here . Like a kid We all knew in grade school stirs up crap and when someone fights back he go’s running to tell.

6 Likes

I only have one cent so :zipper_mouth_face:

7 Likes