flagged

7 Likes

See there you go again.

7 Likes

But y’all are the most fit to watch.

7 Likes

you mean ‘fit to be tied’ right? lol :rofl:

8 Likes

I nominate Belt-Fed as traveling moderator in the Van with Joe-Bob as his assistant.

8 Likes

I thought I might volunteer in my down time but it looks like you’ve already got half the forum regulars up there. You need more?

I can be a bit heavy on the banhammer from time to time as well. I do not suffer fools lightly. And yet… still surprisingly more lenient than those dudes on that other firearms forum I left before I moved here.

8 Likes

Well

If you’re genital and all, we can put it to a vote right now, wait, I meant gentle, really, it was auto correct, sorry, lets not waste any more time

• Approve Leader position, no pay
  • Approve Leader position, gets Belt Feds next GOTM check
0 voters
7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Can I vote for myself?
I mean…. ‘Merica!

9 Likes

Are you calling him a dick? :rofl:

9 Likes

:rage:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Lucky for you we have liberal voting rights :dnc:

You can vote until your wrist is sore

:thinking:

nope, yep, it does make sense

ok you seem like a fine outstanding young man but the votes are for no pay

anyone else in good standing want to be considered?

Call it an past due review can’t be so easy forever

7 Likes

Then I took off my hat and said “imagine that!”

Sorry…. Couldn’t help myself. :grin:

7 Likes

I know I wasnt ask not me at least not right now please, I am not overly familar with the site and I have a lot on my agenda right now. :sweat_smile: I know you wouldnt think so as much as I been on here lately . I actually may be making a lateral job move at months end . I do like the site though.

8 Likes

Some days I barely have time to visit. Work is kickin my ass. I have to really push myself some days, besides I would let it go to my head. :wink:

8 Likes

This is just my opinion, but this place has enough leaders or mods. about all the leaders now are here every day to do things. i don’t think any more is needed. BUT that’s just my opinion.

6 Likes

You just don’t want me getting your check!

7 Likes

Lol … the power the power …Mwahhhhhahahha

8 Likes

See, and I say we suffer from lack of men willing to stand up and lead

of course that’s meant as more than here :nerd_face:

Remember, not everyone is east coast time, and consider it like this, a Leaders flag has more weight than regular users, it will silence a new user (often a troll) until that person can be reviewed by a moderator, to which we just have the two, aside from that Leaders can rearrange topics, and close, so think of it like this, carrying a gun, IMO all the day to day trusted members need to be Leaders, need to be carrying a gun, should they want to of course, if they wan’t to drink and have fun, leave their guns at home because it’s a good idea, well then they’re leading by example there also :sunglasses:

8 Likes