2nd amendment dream team

Being the current political atmosphere of gun control both republican and Democrat I think it’s time we form a Coalition of gun owners across the states for demonstrations of peaceful nature. I think if we done this in every state it would leave an impression. I’m not talking marching with guns in hand, I’m talking peaceful words and demonstrations. @Tactical_Reviews and @Robert would be a great coordinators and as much as I hate to admit it that SOB Douche bag @Sarge4206th would be a great motivator (let me give him the middle finger before his head gets too big)! But we have a great platform on this site to organize these types of events. Do the rest of you feel we can do this?

8 Likes

I like the idea, I was far more involved when my health was a little better, even went to the state capital a few times as well as open carry marches, talking to politicians, educating people in poor areas, confronting PDs that are abusing authority, getting illegal laws removed, even going after PDs that have had shootings where illegal use of force was applied.

Wisconsin is rather active, I could see about bringing some people in from this area.

6 Likes

Douche bag reporting for duty. Contact me privately if you want my information.
I have a loose affiliate already in place and am ready to try expanding it.

8 Likes

Utah has an organization in place that could be brought into such a grouping.
USSC Utah Shooting Sports Council
utahshootingsportscouncil.org

Highly effective and have helped to defeat many State level gun grabbing / restricting bills.

8 Likes

A movement would be ideal, it’s all about the timing and numbers…more the merrier!!..peaceful is the key word here!

6 Likes

So @Tactical_Reviews it sounds you have a bit of experience in this matter. Can you advise us on the permits needed and what we can do to make this legal and safe? Our local troll better get involved too, and I’m not joking around this needs to happen. We need people in every state.

5 Likes

@Grenz45 I was actually thinking about you so it’s good to see you chime in. I’m no role model, I guarantee you’re better to take The reigns in Utah than I am but I will have your back! Through and through! Let’s let our voices be heard!

5 Likes

@Sarge4206th I love you bud… and hate you, well I mostly hate you but I got your back too. This is no joke, let’s get ourselves out there!

4 Likes

I can’t really give legal advice over the internet, every state is different.

2 Likes

I will say this. You better know the law inside and out before you start standing up to the cops. Because even when you know the law, chances are, you’re going to have problems.

6 Likes

In all seriousness the best idea at this point would be to start localized political rally’s to create conflict between the two perspectives.
At the moment only one is making headlines.
If we have several outbreaks of demonstrations it will get the attention of local politicians.
and Joe I love you also and im being serious.

4 Likes

Understandable, then let’s see who raises their hand. I’m in Utah and I raise my hand for research so long as @Grenz45 doesn’t want to be the man. And if you still want to be the organizer I can do the research. I have been threatened with lawsuits before because I’m a bit outspoken but I can still take the lead if you want. But if I do your advice would be appreciated being I am no angel. But we need people in every state! Let’s make this happen!

4 Likes

I agree

4 Likes

Threats don’t work with me. That clown at the hospital tried that with me, homie don’t play dat.

4 Likes

I sooooo respected that video. You didn’t give an inch and you done it in style. That’s why I mentioned you. You didn’t cave and you were the calm man in the room. Hold your head high buddy.

5 Likes

You’re right. And your blunt no BS attitude would be a great contribution when needed. You have some talent bud but… keep it in check :exploding_head:

5 Likes

My first new shooter and gun advocacy video just went up on the forums thanks to Tactical. The series will be shooting and talking about shooting as well as 1st and 2nd amendment rights… A slow work into the later.
The idea is to have an environment for new shooters to see some gun videos and 2A videos that are fast and easy to absorb while getting some exposure to the cause.
Critique is welcome and invited.

5 Likes

There’s more here though @Mister_Torgue and @jf89 And @RedAngel would be great fits too. Don’t tell that red headed bastard I like him though

4 Likes

@Grenz45 invite some of the people you were mentioning in you’re last post. I’m sure they could help with The organizing

4 Likes

Is this going to involve me setting aside some bail money for later?

5 Likes