2nd amendment dream team

I always have bail money.

7 Likes

I hope it doesn’t take money but what doesn’t these days, I’ll contribute

3 Likes

I’m Joseph… god damn Packer, and I’m going to research this to make sure we do this peacefully and lawfully. I hope we can organize this cause I’m sick of seeing our rights violated!

4 Likes

I’ll tell you what, I’m going to file for a permit and do a single man protest to show you all I’m serious. When I make the local news as the puddly dink single man protester I hope you all climb on board and show our true numbers.

5 Likes

I’ve done a few

6 Likes

The F30 Militia can be utilized here for all the participants

8 Likes

Although flattered by the comments on myself heading this in Utah.
I am a LOUSY public speaker.
I write somewhat well but speaking is not my bag at all.
And I don’t do well with crowds of folks I do not know either.
My health would prevent me from marches and events where standing for long periods would occur.
I would support however anyway I could.

That being said I invite you all to Bountiful Gun Range this Friday 14 June (Really short notice I know) from 0900-1130 to just come out and shoot some of my war dogs and handguns if you like.
I am bringing 5ea Rifles and 3ea Handguns for folks to shoot till the ammo runs out.
And some other attendees will bring some of theirs as well.
We arranged this to introduce folks to the shooting sports and just to have fun.
I will be wearing a Midsouth Shooters ballcap and just ask for Rich if you drop by.
We normally get a sparse turnout except for us regulars.
It is nothing formal and not an event per say.
Just some folks that like to shoot guns.
If your in the area drop on buy.
Range fee is $7.00 a shooter.

8 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews your a legend in my book brother

7 Likes

I am not optimistic on this stuff, when the right has organization and somebody like Tom Barry leading them then I will be much more likely to believe in the cause. Hey @Sarge4206th, know anybody in the IRA? We could hire them as mentors they knew how to get their point across. You could pay them with crates of whisky and bags of red potatoes.

7 Likes

Lmao leave it to a red headed step child to bring up the IRA. I love our troll

7 Likes

Honestly I prefer the IRA to the Brits. Some people call them terrorists others called them freedom fighters. Me personally I call them men not afraid to fight for their home and their beliefs. We had the same issues with the British just we had a much bigger army and far more resources and allies.

6 Likes

I know where you stand and that’s one of your most admirable attributes. I got your back brother!

6 Likes

You must be disappointed with the Irish vote to secede from the U.K. a few years back

2 Likes

I havnt kept up with whats going down in Ireland the last few years. The progressives have their hooks in deep over there though, no matter if its from the crown or their own drunken leaders Ireland is heading towards dark times, imo. I kind of hope they try a prohibition so the Irish will fight back again though.

5 Likes

I’m glad you’re here instead of there. America is about the will of a free man. I know you love your homelands but I guarantee you’re in the right place.

4 Likes

Im American my Irish ancestors came over in the 1800s and the German half cameover before that. My last name is still German but im Murican and would not live anywhere else…except maybe Mexico for a bit to chase sinoritas if my woman ever leaves me.

6 Likes

So I dont really know too much about my biological father’s side of the family but it turns out his dad was full blooded Italian and my grandma is part German part Italian…that makes me part red headed wop too …i told them i was a little disappointed but whatever. So im a mutt whos ancestors were mostly German, Irish and Italian.

5 Likes

Ok my 2nd Amendment supporting video series is running on here and Youtube.
The focus is light firearms reviews with a little encouragement to take someone shooting and a reminder to support 2nd Amendment rights.

6 Likes

Did you tell them they are all talk and full of shit yet? Might not want to do that at the range.

4 Likes

That’s the next video

5 Likes