300 blackout 10 inch vs 16 inch

When you look at the stills you can see how much wider the temp wound channel expands.

4 Likes

Good point @shooterrex

5 Likes

Well guys. After all this I decided to go with the cmmg resolute 7.62 x 36 16 inch. I figure the ammo is much cheaper and available. I still have about 3k rounds from when i had my AK sastava pistol. I had to sell it to help pay for bills.

So back down the worm 7.62 x39 worm hole.

All things considered I think it will give me best of both worlds. If I decide to loose 200 to 300 fps and go to a pistol they are making banshi.

Cost of ammo and the accuracy of the cmmg was the selling point.

Now I just have to sell all the 300 black out stuff I have collected.

Lolā€¦guns!!! What can you do way to mych fun.

Thanks for all the input.

7 Likes

You can always build a black out too.

6 Likes

I thought about it but I already reload enough as it is. Plus this way I can try am recoup some of the money for more ammo and range fun. Trying to thin the safe a bit.

5 Likes

I think the Commie round is a better all around choice. I am not breaching doors. But the Blk has its place, just not with me.

5 Likes

The round is optimized for 8ā€ barrel, why is this not a choice?

7 Likes

Interesting discussion. Excellent article Sliverback. Itā€™s a bit long winded for folks who have been ā€œin itā€ for awhile, but anyone, even a noob has it laid out plainly in front of them for total understanding.

More than ever I look forward to my .300BLK barrel for the Desert Tech MDR being delivered. (sometime before the next ice age I hope)

Edit: long story made short. I got tired of Desert Techs BS, delivering to others before taking care of people who have been fully paid up for many years. I cancelled my order and got a refund. It went in another direction.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t sold my 300 blkout stuff yet. I am goin to tinker with the loads for fun. I did however pickup a cmmg ak47 for the time being.

6 Likes