$319.99 used Glock

That’s a great deal (I don’t get any kickback, this is because I love you). Now you get a conversion barrel from Brownells or Lone Wolf Distributors for $99.95

Get G17 magazines at $19 or LESS each from Natchez shooters supply

https://www.natchezss.com/gunsmithing/magazines?weapon_mfg=glock&weapon_mfg_model=glock-17

and you have one pistol that can shoot 2 calibers.

9 Likes

If you are feeling real froggy, you can get a 357 Sig barrel for about $100 and have 3 calibers in 1 pistol. The 357Sig and .40 S&W use the same magazines.

7 Likes

3 ? Will it feed 38 ?

5 Likes

38’s No

5 Likes

357 Sig is a 40 necked down to 357. Not a revolver cartridge.

7 Likes

Sexy and loud :yep:

7 Likes

and difficult to find and expensive, but sexy and loud, like my beautiful bride… :wink:

6 Likes

I wrote an article in 2018 on all the different calibers you can convert a Glock (and some other pistols) to.

5 Likes

I’d definitely recommend running 9mm mags with the conversion, but you can run 9mm in .40 mags in a pinch.

6 Likes

WOW, extensive write up :+1:

4 Likes

That is one more thing you can say about some Glocks, you change them to different cartrides with and mag swaps.

@The22Man nice right up. :bump:

4 Likes

Had a minute to look up the 9mm Largo. Crazy, never heard of it before that I can remember. Of course I never was pistol guy. We only had a few growing up. We mostly had shot shotguns and Rifles. and I never shot a pistol much until I was well into adulthood and then I wouldn’t call it much compared to most folks here. Still I really have to think the pistol world missed a good cartridge.

When I did get into pistols back in the day, I got on to the new kid’s on the block band wagon and still carry the CZ P-09 in 40 S&W. I would like to go multi-cartridge with it but finding a 9mm barrel for it has been a unicorn hunt.

5 Likes

Well , @Ridgewalker what I would do if you are wanting to go multi is sell the one ya have / or buy another one.
Research out ones that are readily able to buy multiple barrels for . Like a sig320(bad joke right there :rofl:)
I digress , okay yeah then buy the gun then go to brownells and buy the extra barrel and wah la .

5 Likes

Story as follows:
Well, I have owned a glock 21, I have shot a glock21, I have sold a glock21. End of story.
Loved the caliber didnt like the gun, think it was fat and bulky felt like a hipoint :joy:

6 Likes

:rage:

8 Likes

G21’are rather fat around the grip. A G36 is a single stack 45 that is the same dimension as the G19/G23

7 Likes

Sorry @Belt-Fed …lol didnt mean to stir up yer dander…

5 Likes

@shooterrex yes mine was the double stack model 21 and it was fat. Tended to leave me having to at time readjust my grip . I dont kike that . Grip on then go time .
I was a LEO and let me tell ya thats why I sold it I knew in a clutch situation it may cost me that moment.I have been in knock down drag out fights for my life and that was one extra variable I didnt want.

5 Likes

Hi points are the best

6 Likes

Yep the best trot line sinkers ever made!

8 Likes