357 Sig Overview!

With ammo being so scarce, we take a look at a round that’s is often overlooked: the .357 Sig. We give a brief history and fire a few rounds into ballistics gel…and McRib sandwiches.

If you aren’t subscribed to our channel, we recommend you click the little red button that says, “Subscribe,” and then gently caress the notification bell. Also, be sure to ask the like button out to dinner and, once the check comes, tell it you’re going to the bathroom, but leave the restaurant.

9 Likes

It’s a surprisingly powerful round.

9 Likes

I want a McRib now

9 Likes

Definitely an underrated round but still not as cool as 10mm.

5 Likes

Why choose get both. My 357 sig kicks harder and throws out a bigger flame than my 10mm. The 10mm has more mass and a 6in barrel vs the 357 sig that only has a 4in barrel. To bad i lost them both in a boating accident.

8 Likes

Really? In my experience 10mm kicks harder overall.

I wasnt arguing not to buy both, I was just saying 10mm is kewler. Its the Fonzie of pistol calibers…oh wait nevermind ,that’s the .45 acp.

8 Likes

10mm has more mass

7 Likes

Yeah thats one of the reasons it kicks harder, its notquite as snappy I suppose but its harder to put back on target quickly for me.

7 Likes

That’s cuz you got little girl wrists

7 Likes

I’m use to shooting 9mm so probably

7 Likes

Says the injun braggin about only 10mm

7 Likes

10mm arrow shaft

7 Likes

I was waiting for that to come up

7 Likes

TOKAREV
357 sig only 70years to make it’s mark

7 Likes

No comparison 10mm for the win :+1:

6 Likes

The thing that hurt 357sig was price of ammo and wasn’t available all the time. It has more muzzle velocity than 9mm, .40 s&w, and 45acp. Shoots flatter, which gives it greater ranges, and penetrates better (maybe over does it).

8 Likes