38 super 1911

If anyone is interested, I have this 1911 38 super that will be finished in the next few days. The price is $1199+tax, free shipping to your FFL. The person who bought it changed his mind so it’s coming back. I will take it all apart and inspect everything. I can change the color if you wish. Right now it’s CeraKote tan over polished. The whole gun is steel, no aluminum. Wilson Combat internals.

If a 38 super isn’t to your liking, I have several others.

(1) .45 commander $1099
(2) 460 Roland Government $1199
(2) 9mm Government $1199
(1) 9mm Commander $1099
(3) 10mm Government $1199
(2) .45 Government $1199
(1) .40 Commander $1099

This is what I have in stock at the moment. I’ve been very busy. Email me at dan@Xring3.com for details and payment options.

12 Likes

Damn that’s tempting, I’d like to order a custom sequential set of each caliber,
perhaps the day will come and I will :wink:

Nice job!

8 Likes

Yer killin me. Nice stuff!

7 Likes

I want
But would have to add $200 export tax…

7 Likes

There you go @Tactical_Reviews your first export opportunity, sounds like he just needs a coupon offered :yep:

7 Likes

I’m not licensed to export.

7 Likes

I’ve managed to ship a revolver to a CA buyer I bet you can as well,

though it may require some additional markings these days @srdiver ?

6 Likes

That depends. California doesn’t have a list of forbidden firearms, they have a list of allowed firearms. If the revolver you shipped is on the list, you’re fine. To get on that list I would have to jump through a lot of hoops including sending them one of my firearms free. They will then test it and destroy it in the process. Things like microstamping is required. None of which I have any intention of doing. More manufacturers need to take a stand and say no. If the firearm is legal in the other states, I’m not going to make a special California compliant firearm, screw them.

8 Likes

Damn right! Thanks for having the balls to not sell out.

8 Likes

nope
not what is already on it.

I would have you send to a forwarding agent/FFL that has the export license.

7 Likes

If an FFL can import it, that’s not an issue. However, I’ve looked into transferring ownership and I can’t. There’s a few I can’t transfer into. Massachututes is one that NO ONE can ship modern handguns to. New York I can, but the buyer may have to wait two years to take possession of the firearm

8 Likes

CA is also a Canada country code, I’ve not sold any guns to CA (California)

7 Likes

When I was still in CA, I got around things a bit by getting a Glock 19, and then a .22lr adapter slide. Once you have an approved handgun, adapter kits seem to be no issue.

Just be very careful trying that with an AR pistol, if you can manage to get one of those in the first place.

6 Likes