#6 Vietnam War Quiz

Got the Hanoi Jane wrong even after you all warned me. Took one for the team.

5 Likes

But…

5 Likes

2+2=5, for extremely large values of 2.

1984 was hard to read, but you could get through it if you concentrated and had no distractions. Have you ever seen the movie? Take a couple aspirin before attempting to watch that.
Orwell did get a lot right, just off by a few years.

7 Likes

In 1984 We all knew Red Dawn was fictional because the Ruskis didnt have the balls to ever attack us.
Then in 2011 Red Dawn II was to come out showing the Chinese attacking. But China didnt like that so they scrapped the movie for a year.
Reedited it so it was North Koreans. To make China happy.
Now that the Chi-Coms are ready to attack…

Its 1984 again.

I wonder if gathering ears will become popular again.

6 Likes

I wont be cutting off ears . If I have to fight I collecting guns,ammo and explosives.

7 Likes

Nice to see an old thread get so much traction :+1:

8 Likes

It is wrong from the start. How long did it last? For whom? In what capacity?

5 Likes

The original Red Dawn was awesome. Got some stencils one is Estivez? With the AK over his head. Future theme for a build!

7 Likes

7 Likes

We won’t be taken by commies!

(holds commie rifle)

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Reminds me of the meme, optimistic learns English, pessimistic learns Chinese. Realistic puts some AKs in the safe.

7 Likes
7 Likes

5 Likes

…Taken from the commies. I do get the irony of the image. Being that, in the movie, the commies had taken over, the only ammo that would be available would be commie ammo. So having a captured gun that you can shoot is better than an AR that can only be used as a club.

8 Likes

I rounded up a couple over the last few months, a Serb zpap and a Romanian under folder EDIT Think that’s a Yugo, brain fade.

6 Likes

As he shakes his cane at them…

Me stickin with the Caliber 30, M1.
Say cheese…

5 Likes

Tiger Stripe maple! Love it.

5 Likes

The original was a really entertaining movie, made at a time when we all thought we’d eventually go to war with the Soviets. But the Cuban invaders made no sense to me.

The remake would’ve made more sense if it had the Chinese invading. When I learned China strong-armed Hollywood into re-writing the script, I was incensed. Who the heck is China to tell us what to write in our movies? And how spineless can Hollywood be to suck up to China?

5 Likes

Exactly! I read how the Vietnamese captured a bunch of M16s after we withdrew and decided to keep them.

6 Likes

I got the question wrong about Jane Fonda
Cause I have talked with lots of vets that said she indeed cause deaths of troops.

5 Likes