7/21/23

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Can you see her pooping in a bucket or peeing in one, she don’t do it 24/7…just another van scammer…I guess she went to The Belt-Fed/Joe-Bob University of Immoral Van life.

6 Likes
8 Likes

She has a cell phone so the European Government knows right were she is at so she isnt an off the grid kidda gal. I would never believe it myself.
If I was gonna live in a van down by the river there wouldnt be a cellphone anywhere close to me .
All they are are location devices. You can shut the location stuff off and they can still track it. Everytime its used it pings off of the cell towers and then it can be tracked. Now maybe a burner phone would work. But there is only one reason to have a cellphone and that is to keep in touch with people. So she must be someones . She aint a loner. I am gonna side with @rjburk …scammer… looks good in the bikini though.

8 Likes

You gonna take sides with Randall? he don’t like her cause she’s way to old for him.

9 Likes

He keeps sending me pics, I sell them to Randall.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: for you and Joe-Bob… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I don’t blame her for playing the game, she gets enough subscribers and she can make some good money, look at the multi-millionaires on YT who do stupid chit and got rich…

8 Likes

LMBO

8 Likes