7 Ways Biden Can Circumvent Congress to Attack 2A Rights as President

11 Likes

Who didn’t see this coming?

9 Likes

Well, upside is, since I’ve been, basically, completely out of inventory since March, the ATF audit won’t last long. Gives me plenty of time to get to the government food lines they’ll have to start once he does his whole “no one is essential” rona shutdown.

10 Likes

Let’s see, elected by voter fraud, and even if they can’t prove it we know it happened. Then there is the small fact that he’s owned by the Chinese. Can we say Quisling? And he wants to come after our liberty teeth? Yeah, I’ll get right on that.

Keep your powder dry. Worse is yet to come. Expect it.

10 Likes

Nothing there I haven’t heard before.

Going to get interesting when the gestapo starts hitting houses and then find out they can’t make it out of the neighborhood in one piece due to the other neighbors “shutting them down”.
Just saying.

Take lessons from the Cold War era. Dump the phones. Communicate in person (leave phones at home).
Dead drops, coded notes etc.
See how they handle a domestic insurgency.

Only deal with people you can trust.
Don’t broadcast your stuff on social media like a frickin dumbass.

9 Likes

I can’t stress the book Resistance To Tyranny by Martino enough.

8 Likes

Just ordered it.

5 Likes

No one person can do it all and the book takes the approach that folks need to be really good at no more than a few aspects. The “further reading” a the end of each chapter is where the actual graduate course material is found. You’ll see what I mean when you see the book.

6 Likes