80% Builds and FID Denials

Probably Deliverance .

7 Likes

I think that was GA

4 Likes

Manly SC some of it was right at the GA border .

4 Likes

Heh, move to a free state.

7 Likes

@JaycenRigger where have you been?

6 Likes

I got so frustrated with full30 and the inability to load/play a video, I just dropped my account. Pleasantly surprised to find I could reactivate it.

The platform is in much better shape, too.

I might be a bit of a fair weather fan, but constant buffering was just too much for me.

6 Likes

Missouri is a great state, too. Low cost of living, solidly Red, most of the population is rural, so big city Democrat chicanery is minimized, and we just told the feds to pound sand on gun laws, mandates, EOs, and regulations. We will not cooperate with any federal enforcement.

Most folks are good, God-fearing people. We love it here.

6 Likes

Shhh…

We’re looking down around Iron County on the Black River. Prolly have to wait another 10 years, though.

6 Likes

I bought three years before we built.

7 Likes

Moving out of NJ is the best move. We did it 40 years ago and I don’t miss the BS. I went through it and a brother goes through it and tells me about it. He comes up here (Maine) and when we go to the LGS he can’t believe the things I can buy just by having the cash. Or the things I can buy after waiting for the AFT jail cell to open.

If I wanted a firearm I would have one. Eff the laws. There are ways around any law. Have friends in a free state? Purchase the 80% lower, have it sent to them, then sent to you. Easy! People have also figured out that they can travel out of state to buy, for instance, magazines. I don’t think the politicians have figured it out yet.

Or buy a kit from ar15mold.com and pour as many lowers as you want. Since all you’re buying is a mold and resin they should ship it to you.

6 Likes

I’ve never met anyone that said they miss NJ

8 Likes

Almost everyone in NJ has an exit plan

8 Likes