7 Likes

4 Likes

Welcome Tom
6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @98Z Good to have you here. Wait, what does that make my .50bmg AR?

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join https://forum.full30.com/groups/Producer?u=tactical_reviews
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30. Glad to have you here. Sounds like good time!

4 Likes

Welxome to full30!

3 Likes

A 50BMG AR? Will it feed 50 through the mag well? I can put a crossbow on an AR15…hell, I could put Nancy Pelosi on the cover of Playboy…that don’t make her a playmate.

4 Likes

The mag well is on the side of the receiver.

6 Likes

I would buy A copy

3 Likes

You’re a sick, sick man. I felt dirty just having that thought.

Dirk Nasland, PLS

3 Likes

You started it

1 Like

This is something that I have wanted for a couple of years for no other reason than it exists. I just looked up their website and they are having ATF issues and not taking orders. It’s just as well, since there are many other things I can spend $1850 on.

3 Likes

Those 50’s are Nifty…but apples and oranges. That .338 is a legit serialized firearm capable of taking on calibers with the OAL of the .338. You’re 50 is a conversion kit upper reciever. I’m not saying it isn’t badass and that I’m not jealous as hell, just that it’s not a 50 caliber rifle. It’s a 50 cal upper using a smaller rifle for a trigger and something to shoulder that beast with.

2 Likes

It is also a bolt action rifle.

3 Likes

This one is a McCutchen firearms. Last I saw they were taking orders. The ATF issue is the uppers need to be shipped to an FFL and have a background check just like a lower receiver, which is total BS.

1 Like

This is the one I saw starting a couple of years ago.
https://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/products/shtf-uppers

1 Like

How fitting is it that we have hijacked 98Zs introduction thread?:rofl:

4 Likes

He won’t mind. He started the derail.

3 Likes