98Z from 308AR.com

I would buy A copy

3 Likes

You’re a sick, sick man. I felt dirty just having that thought.

Dirk Nasland, PLS

3 Likes

You started it

1 Like

This is something that I have wanted for a couple of years for no other reason than it exists. I just looked up their website and they are having ATF issues and not taking orders. It’s just as well, since there are many other things I can spend $1850 on.

3 Likes

Those 50’s are Nifty…but apples and oranges. That .338 is a legit serialized firearm capable of taking on calibers with the OAL of the .338. You’re 50 is a conversion kit upper reciever. I’m not saying it isn’t badass and that I’m not jealous as hell, just that it’s not a 50 caliber rifle. It’s a 50 cal upper using a smaller rifle for a trigger and something to shoulder that beast with.

2 Likes

It is also a bolt action rifle.

3 Likes

This one is a McCutchen firearms. Last I saw they were taking orders. The ATF issue is the uppers need to be shipped to an FFL and have a background check just like a lower receiver, which is total BS.

1 Like

This is the one I saw starting a couple of years ago.
https://www.safetyharborfirearms.com/products/shtf-uppers

1 Like

How fitting is it that we have hijacked 98Zs introduction thread?:rofl:

4 Likes

He won’t mind. He started the derail.

3 Likes

This would go good with that Pelosi cover

2 Likes

5 Likes

Its artwork

1 Like

Fuq him. He loves it.

1 Like

Shady bastards… the whole lot of ya’s… :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome!!

Containment breach! Cleanup on Full30!

4 Likes

Dear God! Go back to posting Justin Bieber songs for crying out loud!!! @Caw

2 Likes

Straight to 12 right off the bat, huh? We’ll get along just fine! I too am a firm believer in the immediate use of overwhelming force. Escalation is for bureaucrats…

3 Likes

Most people go to 10. I start off at 11. I can ratchet that up to 10,606,890 REAL QUICK! (That’s the amount of Warning Points I have on 308AR.com… ) No joke there… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes