A 380 Battle - Hi Point vs Glock

14 Likes

Cranking them out aren’t you?

How about a spoiler, did the HP win?

10 Likes

now i ain’t telling you that! LOL not really cranking them out, been releasing on Sat & Sun lately

10 Likes

:+1: Nice video. I really dig the “redneck rest”, lol. Sure gets the job done. Err, rather I should say, “Get 'er done!”

As to the grouping I’d equate the patterns looking like the difference between an F-16 and a B-52 doing precision ordinance drops. :grimacing: I do agree with your assessment on the reasoning behind the difference.

7 Likes

yup, that hi point trigger is one of the worst, the 7 pound or so pull ain’t to bad but that is NOTHING smooth about it it would be interesting to see a hi point with a trigger job and what the difference would be

10 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. Customers will never truly enjoy that gun if it has a sandbox trigger. I can see first-time gun owners giving up on it very quickly.

8 Likes

not true… i have owned this one for many years and put over 3K enjoyable rounds down range with it. keep in mind, new firearm owners have no basis or comparison and most firearm owners don’t have my basis of comparison… wink wink

5 Likes

11 Likes

Good point. Ignorance is bliss…until the noobs shoot the Austrian Hi-Point for the first time. :rofl: :wink:

6 Likes

i was not a fan at all of Glocks for many years. i was a hammer down kind of guy, not striker and not polymer but then a friend pushed me towards the Glock 20… because i have always loved a 10mm and i started warming up to some glocks, not all, but some. my G42 is freaking amazing

7 Likes

I have a G21 that I’ve owned since 1998 or so. It’s not my favorite pistol, but it’s incredibly reliable and I can shoot it very accurately.

9 Likes