A Cool Tool!

How often do YOU use a screwdriver?

8 Likes

Knowing you, this was an awesome show but I can’t play it for some reason. Maybe I have bad service

8 Likes

What device are you on?

8 Likes

I’m on my phone. I don’t do much on my computer

7 Likes

Iphone?

Which version, we’ve been investing reports on that in particular, any info helps

7 Likes

I’m on an iPhone not sure the version let me look

7 Likes

I’m on software version 14.6

7 Likes

Any chance you can update to iOS 14.7 and retry?

6 Likes

Maybe in a bit.

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

hopefully @Robert can help ya, i have no clue what this place does what it does or how it works

6 Likes

Mostly sacrificial blood rituals, care to help?

8 Likes

I continuously have the same problems as @Joe with my Iphone.
Almost never plays any Full30 videos…almost given up on the video part of the site.
My phone is old though (6) but it’s updated to 12.5.4 lol

4 Likes

even that old… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

iPhone 6S is the oldest model currently supported and to be supported by the upcoming iOS 15, for what it’s worth.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m a financially challenged individual using hand-me-downs that I’ve had to repair myself (screen, battery, etc) because I can’t afford to put gas in my tank most days. I know a lot of guys here can’t relate…but I am one of Americas working poor, doing my best to feed my family, keep a roof over our heads and pay my hard earned tax dollars to support a government that calls me a terrorist while supplying the Taliban with 85 billion + dollars worth of military equipment.
Sorry for the derail :man_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

lol

I watched Chris’s video and could do a play by play commentary for you guys, but that doesn’t help his views, so :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I am a poor too. I trade off guns and accessories like crazy though, I am worse than a women with shoes.

Belt Fed is pretty loaded I hear he is currently buying up tanks and helicopters from the Taliban to bring back to his underground bunker.

5 Likes