A few new vids

What’s up everyone. I apologize if this is the incorrect place on the forum for this. I’m still trying to get my bearings (plus it’s been a while since I posted…that’s my bad).
I’ll be applying for a Channel here on Full30 here soon…but wanted to post up a few of the newer vids we’ve uploaded on our YouTube channel. YouTube is getting pretty bad here recently (as I’m sure you all know).

In any event, please check a few of these out if you feel so inclined. Give them a watch and a Like. Our YouTube channel has both 2A and Paintball content (It originally started out as our Paintball Team’s channel…but evolved)…so even when I/if I get approved here I’ll still upload in both locations.

Please let me know if you have any questions…or if this post isn’t allowed…feel free to slap the wrist…lol.

Thanks everyone!

And just for giggles…we did a whole series on an AR built with accessories purchased from Wish. It’s a 10 episode series that has it’s own Playlist on our channel…however the Gauntlet video is here. It’s a long one but the times for each test we did are in the description of the video. We also tested Level III body armor plates from Wish on the same day.

8 Likes

Welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome back, and glad to hear things progress. Robert will be along shortly to give you the low down.

I don’t go to You Tube any more. But there is Rumble, Bitchute, and Vimeo, plus others taking their place.

Good luck can’t wait watch them somewhere else. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Yeah they’ve gotten really bad this past month or two. Our channel is monetized and pretty much every video that I upload now is like trying to jump through hoops. You’re technically not even “allowed” to post videos with 30 round mags because they are “High capacity”. They won’t take your video down, at least not yet. They do strip 100% of ad-revenue from it though. Not that I really care at this point. We make no money on the channel. I’m posting videos because

1. Freedom
  2. We enjoy making the content
  3. We try to get information out there as best as possible to help in any way possible.

It does seem like the channel has been hit with some sort of shadow ban or put in some kind of black hole here recently though. Views and everything else came to a screeching halt. Happened around the time we started posting shorts on different pistols/rifles at the range.

8 Likes

Yep I believe it, and why I don’t have anything to do them if I can help it.

8 Likes

Pretty simple, I see there’s a user account for @Enhander so now he just needs to request a channel here
https://www.full30.com/channel-request

as soon as the request is in I’ll make it happen!

8 Likes

I filled out the form. Wasn’t really sure what to put for Business Type…so I hope I guessed it right? lol

7 Likes
7 Likes

Wow that was quick… Thank you!
I see that my content can be migrated from YouTube. Is there a way to pull only certain videos (because I doubt people here would want to see Paintball content), or is it an all or nothing type scenario?
If pulled I assume the videos remain on YouTube as well?

8 Likes

I’m sure its all, and not necessary quick, I’d say go for it, you may find viewers more interested than you think, cheaper than lead I bet :slightly_smiling_face:

Please let me know when they are moved as well

8 Likes

I’m guessing it doesn’t mess with them, but I assume the videos will remain on my YouTube channel as well? They just get copied over here?

7 Likes

:+1: you got it

7 Likes

Filled out the form for video migration a day or so ago.

In the meantime, got another that premiered today (I couldn’t figure out how to embed them like you did the prior vids I posted):

4 Likes
5 Likes