A few of the best, the worst, and the funniest examples of realistic firearms handling in films

Unforgiven and Broken Trail are newer as in 90’s or newer and both are really good.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will watch them for sure. I think we don’t see as many because of liberal Hollywood and there growing hatred of the types who like them.

1 Like

Especially westerns ,the grit from back in those times makes the snowflakes wet themselves.

2 Likes

Checkout the tv show “Deadwood” its from 2006ish. There are 5 seasons ,I think.

2 Likes

I’ll look it up. My wife and I love binge watching tv series!

2 Likes

Whatever you do avoid “Brokeback Mountain”. Im about 90% sure a liberal wrote it.

1 Like

need to get me a K Costner SAA Colt that shots 18 rounds without reloading, wonder if it is Cali compliant.

1 Like

What movie is that from?

1 Like

your previous clip above Open Range gun fight
“your the one who shot our friend”

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Not a gamer!

I believe that last time I held a game joystick in my hands was when I played ‘Atari Pong’. :laughing:

5 Likes

Yea , good movie but I went back and counted shots it was a “little” off lol. They shouldve just went the new york reload route instead of high capacity 6 shooters.

2 Likes

Depends on the game. Fallout 76 and Read Dead Redemption 2 are going to be like crack. Farcry 5 and Wildlands seem like they might be fun online too but ive yet to try them out.

1 Like

Delete

(to hit 20 and such)

1 Like

Huh,whats going on?..

1 Like

Nope. Ubisoft created a political statement with that game. Not going to get in to it but I’m boycotting that game.

2 Likes

Its not that bad, people thought it was going to be bad but its really not. There is no political crap really. You are fighting a religous cult that has taken over Montana, there is not much subliminal messages or anything like that.

1 Like

fury vrs tiger
He didn’t need to charge, the 75 HV would have easily taken the tiger at the range they were at, just as the tiger didn’t have to break cover aka Wittman.

1 Like