A guide to looting and counter-looting

I posted this in a thread awhile back but its relevent enough to make it into a thread all on its own.

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/a-guide-to-looting-when-the-shtf-and-your-counter-strategies_04212011

10 Likes

Two squirrels, one partied all summer the other collect nuts.
When fall came, the squirrel that partied had only what was on the ground, all the rest were lost. He died

Moral of the story: DONT LOOSE YOUR NUTS

9 Likes

CODE 404. REPEAT, CODE 404.

This page no longer exists.

Please use our search box in the left sidebar to find what you’re looking for.

Looks like the article was renamed:

6 Likes

Literally have had people say they didn’t need to prep for TEOTWAWKI. There will be plenty for the taking.

I smile and think about how dual purpose Tiger Pits are…

9 Likes

Yeah, they can come take it. I just hope when they come for mine that they bring stuff I want. I won’t start anything but I sure as hell will finish it.

Just because they own a guitar doesn’t make them a musician and just because they own a gun doesn’t mean they’ll survive. I think they’ve watched too many movies.

10 Likes

We mapped and pre planed the neighborhood and area for resources.
Prepped and prepared to take whatever MY family and friends need to survive if and when the SHTF.
Not starting a thing but WILL meet any burn loot murder + d-rat azzwholes head on.

Let the games begin.

7 Likes

I don’t think very many of us plan to loot, or I hope not. We have @Belt-Fed s credit card handy afterall.

3 Likes

We don’t do that anymore, he’s tired of it, gave us all debit cards to use :wink:

3 Likes

How about his EBT card?

3 Likes

:rage:

6 Likes

Real Americans

8 Likes

6 Likes