I’d wait on that till it shoots lazer beams

3 Likes

That would be cool but in 10mm

2 Likes

This, SO VERY BADLY.

2 Likes

@Robocop1051 's 500 blackout dream machine would be my choice

3 Likes

As of now I have shot or owned anything that I have wanted to shoot . But I grew up around a bunch of gun nuts who would let me shoot whatever they had . Nowdays I just buy what I want to train with or if I find somthing that is too cheap to pass on .

4 Likes

@Chuparosa that’s intense, I like though!!

3 Likes

@Jtr your a lucky individual

2 Likes

MISTER TORGUE IS ALWAYS INTENSE!

4 Likes

4 Likes

YES!

4 Likes

Everyone makes me refer to @Robert in saying “Visa card” makes it easy, damn Visa, I’m on an allowance so I need to work it off. All describe really interesting trials, but @Comanchero45 gets close to my antique thoughts on .50 cals, not at all very portable but from a fixed point it rules. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Two im really hoping to own in the next year or two is the cz scorpion k and the sig mpx k

4 Likes

Anyone know what that polymer80 is attached to?

To keep on topic the only thing on my list as a want to shoot would have to be belt fed and full auto.

5 Likes

For me it’s a .50 BMG. I was just about to buy a safety harbor firearms .50 upper when the ATF changed their rules and shut them down. Was hoping they would come back to production but it’s been a long time now so not so hopeful. Thanks ATF! :racehorse::poop: Now I’m looking to save some cash to buy a real semi auto .50, but that will have to wait awhile.

3 Likes

You can always sell a kidney on the black market…just sayin…:joy:

7 Likes

This beauty is what i would love to own one day.

8 Likes

They have one at my gun range for $10 a bullet but it’s only an indoor 100 yard, wouldn’t do it justice to shoot it there!!

4 Likes

@Mosinvirus it’s beautiful price too!!

1 Like

@LonewolfMcQuade could sell two…:wink::wink::smile:

2 Likes