A little info about me

You expect us to believe your an eye doc when you were on the north side of twenty when you graduated high school? :grin:

10 Likes

That’s cool, maybe my brother or I know her. I’m also a Horned Frog, which is where the “Purple Beard” name comes from. We’ve been season ticket holders for 20 years and I started coloring my goatee purple for home games last season. I grew the full big beard for this season, then 'Rona came along and screwed me out of going to this year’s games. I’m so sick of this shit.

11 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, what is your prey?

12 Likes

Deer, hogs, turkey, unsuspecting liberals, quail, dove…

12 Likes

Good good, I need to get hunting

10 Likes

lol, I read right over that

9 Likes

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

@Preyhunter welcome to full30.

12 Likes

Unsuspecting liberals? I find the ones with fear in thier eyes much more satifiying. Welcome from The Ozarks.

11 Likes

I just joined also, stumbling around for like minded gun nuts. These guys seem alright! It kinda reminds me of trying out that new range in the next town where everything is new but familiar. Welcome!

14 Likes

Welcome @Preyhunter. Great intro!

11 Likes

Give it time, they are degenerates except MAC82 he is a swell guy.

10 Likes

Might be party due to the software, its all jacked from other sources and reassembled as new :grin:

10 Likes

Haha, nicknamed already, I see. That’s cool.

I still need to take my noob class, but what’s the main focus here? I came in thinking it was building since that’s how I found it, but now I’m thinking not. What do you guys do around here, besides the usual giving each other grief? That is an important part of comaraderie, so it’s expected.

Milled my last remaining 80% AR lower yesterday and found out my 5 lpks shipped from Glock last night. I’ll be busy for another week or so on those, then it will probably be on to a couple of 1911s. Planning on making a dedicated host for a .22LR conversion kit and a 9mm at some point, but I have a lot of .45 parts on hand right now so at least one or two of those in the very near future. Many other builders in this group?

One more thing…I don’t have a mill! All hand tools/power tools and jigs, so no cool custom design work for me.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

We actually do discuss serious gun stuff, lately the enemy leftists too. Pretty much a little bit of everything.

12 Likes

The active members have diverse interests, so we don’t have a single main focus here @Preyhunter. We talk about gunsmithing, builds, reloading, politics, competition, hunting, beer, music, funny memes, etc, etc. Anything goes, so feel free to start a new topic in your area(s) of interest.

12 Likes

Stop by our gunsmithing section and visit the 80% builds. See our fellow builders show off their projects.

11 Likes

Post some pics please

Primarily freedom :star_struck:

11 Likes

@srdiver, would that username mean search and rescue diver?

12 Likes