A restraining order nor a felony stopped this potential mass shooter - a good guy with a gun did instead

McQuiller [the felon shooter] faces multiple charges, including possession of a firearm by a felon. However, what’s most interesting is that the shop owner had filed a restraining order against McQuiller that very morning.

The shooter was stopped by the store owner and his shotgun.

15 Likes

Huh, I don’t remember seeing that on the news. Wonder why :thinking:

9 Likes

Criminals getting shot by law abiding citizens just doesn’t bring in the ad revenue in the same way fearmongering does.

7 Likes

The owner tried to be civil about differences, the doofus did not learn to read or act well with which for himself to gain composure. Of course, we can sarcastically remind him of wording for the restraining order, but I hope all involved will be able learn from this.

I was properly chastised for not remembering the biggest problem was the felon with a firearm and should remember the penalty for this is about 10 years. Thank you @EQuinn for helping me.

4 Likes

You must mean @Equin?

3 Likes

I don’t think it was me, or at least I don’t remember posting anything about that.

1 Like

I am sorry, it does appear that I didn’t know what in the hell I was thinking at the time. I am apologizing to both @EQuinn and @Equin for my brain fade.

I will “shake it off” and work harder, thanks

4 Likes

No worries and no need to apologize to me!

3 Likes

Me either!

2 Likes