A short film dedicated to the people of Canada.

9 Likes

That was pretty good, likely get you banned for breaking some PC YT rule but I like it the same :+1:

9 Likes

I like it. Short, yet gets the point across

7 Likes

God I hope so. Because it breaks none of their rules. It would make a great illustration of completely undeniable bias by youtube.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be the first or even 100th time its happened. They are not hiding thier bias at this point.

6 Likes

No, they boast it

5 Likes

For the record outside of the fact that I will NEVER get paid for any of my video’s Youtube has never given me any issues. I can understand the people who tried to make a living doing this might be given more a of hard time but, for people not trying to capitalize on it the environment up to this point feels neutral. I’ve had some people randomly report me out of acts of pure PC garbage but, ultimately this channel and my main channel have never been under too much stress.

4 Likes

Your also small scale compared to some of the people being targeted. They have targeted the big names though , people that have an influence to hundreds of thousands if not millions of people.

Its also going to be incremental just like the overall attack on gun culture, think of the bigger picture here.

1 Like

I have several friends who would be considered big picture and they’re not getting paid is the only type of discrimination they’re receiving currently. They are still producing videos and still have videos up. The same way we don’t pay people who don’t do things that are interesting to our customers YouTube is doing that with us. Most of their customers are lefties we don’t qualify as that group therefore just like the women’s soccer team we don’t get paid sheit.

1 Like