A sign that the world is ending (Wilson Combat Glocks)

Dosnt the m9 weight more than a 1911?

jf89:

Beretta’s m92 (similar, I believe), weighs in the 32 to 34 ounce range.

Most (full size, .45 acp) 1911’s are 35 to 41 ounces.

1 Like

So!
Getting back to Wilson combat making custom glocks I have been wondering why so many young people like Glocks “ myself included” so much with there forward grip angle and I think I just discovered why…

Yep that’s why. It’s the Japanese fault!

7 Likes

Thats friggin awesome! hahahaha

2 Likes

Seriously though, I’m not spending more than $1K on a handgun. A handgun is just a weapon you use to get to a better weapon. Rifles however, $1K will buy the glass…

4 Likes

Well you make a point but I didnt like that game. Glocks have a low bore axis and the gr angle makes you tilt the gun in just a way that you really look down the sights. Its ugly though. The nintendo gun looks better.

Now that is a thought! You gave me an idea.
Get back to me about that in a month or so.

1 Like

KeithP:

I pretty much agree with that $1k limit on handgun prices. There are a few exceptions: namely when the handgun is extraordinary in a good way (along with good to great quality). For example: the X frame S&W’s pretty much all cost over $1k - but they are as powerful as most rifles.

2 Likes

Ugly girls need lovin too

1 Like

Only in the dark and hope nobody finds out !

It’s all about the personality :zipper_mouth_face: :flushed:

1 Like

How progressive of you.

Hahahaha, touchè

2 Likes

2+

2+1

2+1=3!

6 Likes

Thats cool!!!

3 Likes

I would shoot the tv with that

3 Likes

Ok Elvis. No wait Elvis did play duck hunt with his television’s didn’t he!

3 Likes

Elvis had good taste in firearms and music, we need more people like him in Hollywood today.

4 Likes

Looks cool as f*ck. I bet that that’s a lot harder to shoot ducks with than the original Nintendo gun, though.

3 Likes

Now if only you had a LAW rocket launcher laying around…
300px-Nintendo-SNES-Super-Scope-L

3 Likes