A sombering thought.

Today my daughter fired a No.1 Mk.III* at a 600 meter target and scored a bullseye in 3 shots. Every shot she took hit paper.
A part of me realized something…
If we fail these moments are lost to history.
Never again will we as a free nation take weapons of war and use them for recreation and sport.
It makes me even more determined.
We cannot loose.

13 Likes

weapons of war were what fed a lot of people through out the world whether it was a Springfield, Enfield or Mauser and they were the true weapons of war - not some random numbing comments from the gun grabbers

6 Likes

Friend,

This is history repeating, these are Communists, its lengthy, but a must read/study

Moments and sport shooting are not the concern, now, like then, these people will do whatever it takes

Bolsheviks needed to use terror to stay in power because they lacked popular support.

even terror.

5 Likes

@Robert I’ve said this several times and YOU pasted a matrix meme on me lol.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Our side is going to lose the culture war. Its a matter of numbers really progressives are outbreeding conservatives and the left has plenty of illegals and plenty of free stuff to handout, not to mention their propoganda in the education system having brainwashed the youth. Not trying to say it pointless to attempt to fight back just that “they” planned this out and systematically fucked America up the ass the last several decades (at least). Their hooks are in deep and not very many people took them serious untail recently so…yea, JMO.

Im not even going to guess how a guerilla campaign/ real civil war would go. Probably not very good though, im guessing.

3 Likes

I got inspired by this post brother
Thank you

3 Likes

Maybe we will, maybe we won’t, but I can assure you of this, win or lose I won’t be the only one carried off the battle field. There will be some serious damage done to the enemy as well.

4 Likes

Slides locked back and a pile of empty brass and magazines at my feet!

4 Likes

So no Allahu Akbar 'ing then?

2 Likes