Abandoning Alphabet/Google

After seeing in the comments on MAC’s new video that YouTube is removing all bumpstock videos and passing out strikes to accounts without warning, I am done with Alphabet (the company that owns YouTube/Google), finished with their censorship for opposing political opinions, and allowing them to profit off of my viewing of videos. I’m looking for the best alternative to YouTube. I’ve moved to Edge as my browser and duckduckgo for my search engine, and am now trying to find where to go for video streaming. Vidme is one I know of other content creators going to, but you can’t sub without paying, and I’m wondering if there isn’t a better alternative. I couldn’t find any other threads on this topic, so I figured I’d make an account and ask.

You can “follow” other creators in Vidme, which is effectively the same thing as subscribing, but it is free. There are several members of the firearm community that share videos in Vidme, and they don’t seem to have the censorship issues that YouTube does.