About Time to Move to Missouri

If this bill passes, Missouri may be (one of) the safest/best places for gun owners to live.

https://www.unitedvoice.com/bill-would-require-mo-residents-to-own-an-ar-15/?utm_source=uv-aw-cf&utm_medium=email&utm_content=newsletter

10 Likes

Take me with you John!

7 Likes

@LonewolfMcQuade

Happy to bring you along!

I have heard that Switzerland has a similar law.

This is one gun law I would vote for (although, I do think some people should be able to opt out, or be excused)

6 Likes

I don’t see that passing, much as it would be nice. Bad as this may sound, forcing someone to own an AR15 is wrong as forcing someone to not own an AR15. That’s still a form of government that tells us what we have to do. I’m not for them making someone own one that don’t want one like I am not for them taking ours away.

Freedom works both ways. there are some that don’t need an AR!5, not that they shouldn’t have the right to buy one but shouldn’t be forced to buy one. To me, that’s another form of government control even if it does favor what I like. The next bill introduced may be a control I don’t like.Ok I got my flame suit on. flame away.

I’m just glad prepper10 don’t have that flame thrower yet.

10 Likes

Also do you really want all the leftist armed with AR15’s. Those countries that have this law are not split like we are. they have no republican and democratic parties, no right or left. they have had this law for years. They also don’t have the racial and political disparities we have. I don’t want to arm a class of people that one day may be an enemy.

7 Likes

I’m from Missouri and I don’t see it passing . From what I have read he introduced the bill to get a disscution going. But that being said in the rural areas the ar 15 is very popular . We really don’t need for the hoodrats zombies in KC or St Louis to be armed I prefer to have them outgunned.

8 Likes

I agree. I don’t need a law to tell what I can or cannot own. Or how I should be able to protect myself and my family. The government just needs to sit down and stfu.

8 Likes

For what it is worth, I agree - we as private citizens, should be able to decide what guns, if any, to own.

It is just the mentality of generally encouraging gun ownership that I particularly like about the bill and the acknowledgement that the AR15 is a popular choice.

8 Likes

One possibility would be that everyone has to have one but you could fill out a special form and a phone call could be made to see if you qualify for exemption of ownership, of course the process would be paid for by the person applying for the exemption.

6 Likes

I SO hope this passes.

5 Likes

Y’all need to stay out of the motherland. It’s mine.

4 Likes

Yes! Here is mud in your eye federal government!
Let’s all get the word out about Missouri’s SB367.
I have already called on a very influential buddy of mine down in MO to get organized.

6 Likes

Not to worry Brother! Water finds it’s own level.

4 Likes

I’m telling you it’s great to live here especially with all the pro-gun bills passing

5 Likes