Achievement Unlocked: New Reloading Table

So after 4+ years, I finally have a dedicated reloading space again.

I know it’s small compared to what some guys have. (That’s what she said) But this is a HUGE step up from the little nut cracker hand loader I’ve been using. Still need to do a proper setup on the dies but the basics are done. Super stoked!

13 Likes

Nice. Back in the saddle so to speak. :+1:

11 Likes

Nice set up, you should start a go fund me page for a new mini blind. :rofl:

11 Likes

Mini Blind Repurpose Suggestion: Tape on to the underside of scope to disrupt mirage. :wink:

9 Likes

Achievement Unlocked… sounds like a video game level up award :grin:

11 Likes

Big Igloo…

10 Likes

I hate blinds. They were in here when we bought the house. Since this room is more or less my designated “man cave,” it is at the bottom of the list to be redecorated. Eventually I’ll just throw them out and hang a couple of bedsheets or something. Go for that full ghetto effect to annoy the neighbors.

9 Likes

Newspapers on the window for the ghetto flophouse/drug den effect.

It’s a good start. From there you’ll figure out where you want to take it.

When I began it was in an apartment with something similar to that. Everything stored below and was hidden with a curtain. It was in the living room. I’d load at least 1k a month on a Rockchucker that I still use 45 years later. Of course I also have other presses today.

8 Likes

It’s not the size of the reloading table that matters. It’s the size of the handloader’s heart that matters. And also access to primers.

9 Likes

You’ve got THAT right. That box of SPPs in the picture is the last 1,000 I was able to get my hands on. Have a buddy that is licensed to sell reloads and he sold primers to me and a couple other guys in our USPSA club at cost. He’s not doing that anymore. You don’t even mention the world “primers” around him. He gets sort of a funny look on his face… And not the funny “ha ha” kind either.

8 Likes

Looks good to me, should get the reloads flying off the press soon enough. :+1:

5 Likes