acquittal

Seems the left just energized the right yet…AGAIN

10 Likes

Yup.

I just listened to Trumps speech/victory lap and he pretty much nailed it and said what a majority of correct thinking Americans thought and wrote all along.

What I didn’t hear was that they were quitting playing defense and were now going on offense. There are people who need to go to jail for many things. One of which is the failed coup. If they don’t want any more elections just initiate that so that we can correct them but don’t do this crap to nullify our votes. It’s because they know precisely how we’d correct them that they don’t do the obvious move to prevent us from voting. Their next step will probably be to get rid of the electoral college and get rid of our votes that way.

8 Likes

A caller on :infowars: brought up Pelosi

could be guilty of a US code violation

18 U.S. Code § 1519. 18 U.S.C. § 641. 18 U.S.C. § 1361.

8 Likes

It’s like the Wisconsin Walker recall failure, but on a national scale.

6 Likes

That first cite especially might fit. But I’m no lawyer.

I think it would definitely fit Shiff and maybe even Chiaramelli, others too.

I just hope this gets very interesting for them.

5 Likes

I just hope the bitch learns what poligrip is for.

4 Likes

3oefod

8 Likes

Pelosi’s interview this morning was epic. She was pissed lol

8 Likes

Why do these lefties react like this every time they fail? Which is mostly.

Because they set themselves on such a high pillar of moral superiority that they believe with all their heart, they are right, and only idiots are wrong. Therefore, they can’t fail, but they do, which simply means they hit the ground far harder.

And that entertains me.

8 Likes

they showed the video where she prepped the pages of the speech with small tears waiting to tear it in two…all planned from the beginning…all those POS dressed in white would make good target practice for a M240…

5 Likes

the bidens will be brought to light also, just saw where the Treasury Dept. handed over documents…

6 Likes

They should just be glad Trump handles things different than Clinton or they would be Epstiened or Fosterized or …

3 Likes

Not saying its his intentional doing but it appears he simply takes this stuff biblical with the turn/cheek and

2 Likes

They are already working on their next step, disarming us so we can’t fight back against them.

DSA/dnc Is the greatest threat to the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn you TV on.

3 Likes

They’ve been attempting to do that since I was in my teens. It’s important to note that they can only disarm us if not enough armed folks stand up and repudiate their shiff. If enough stand up, enmass, we can tell them to shove it up their pelosi then what will they do? How do they jail multi millions? If they come for the firearms how will they repopulate the ranks of the people who would take them?

They don’t understand the shiff storm they would create. But I understand that many on our side would also just lower their panties, grab their ankles, and bend over, rather than demonstrate that they have a pair. It’s the reason we elected Trump, because the repub’s, just never found their pair and Trump did. But that was just a first salvo. More is yet to come and it’s going to involve us and not just where we sit back and watch while we let Trump take the heat for our votes.

That may read as though I’m angry, but I’m not. It’s frustration born of seeing males acting like women with their wringing of hands and squealing,“What will we do?”, just discussing the problem (as women do), and never actually discussing the solution and implementing it enmass.

5 Likes

I agree, but it would be foolish to not recognize that the DSA/dnc have moved far along their road to disarmament. And with the likes of commiecrats Bloomberg and Soros funding their take down of the United States we would do well to watch ever so vigilantly to block and defend against their unconstitutional laws that our own SCOTUS has upheld more often than not.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest threat to the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

4 Likes

Don’t forget Buffett, Bezos and that stupid butch who runs google/youtube.

3 Likes