After all rate of fire enhancements are banned

Yep, this is what we have to look forward to if the anti-gunners get their way.

6 Likes

Nah, they start with the whole right handā€¦thenā€¦
In honor of this whole situation
I went out andā€‹:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: learned to bump fire without the stock!dont need the crutch
Take that libtards!:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

2 Likes

And with all the so called 2nd Amendment supporters who support taking certain firearm parts as justified along with the NRA more is comingā€¦

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I had bumpfinger surgery.

2 Likes

Yes and when they ask where is my bump stock?and why havent i turned it in (in this state they become ill-eagle july1st and must be turned into state patrol by next july)
Answer-my dog ate it !!!:yum:

1 Like

It melted when the gun got too hot.

1 Like

They can take my trigger fingers, I will just get one of those crotch pistols from ā€œDusk Till Dawnā€

2 Likes

I find that i get steadier rate of fire and much beeter accuricy when have my off hand over shroud and fire from the hip plus im correct handed so when i put it to shoulder all i can see is brass flying by my facešŸ˜

1 Like

But it doesnt help with spelling

3 Likes

redlemur:

I truly hope no one ever comes to your home to take your legally acquired gun possessions because of some new law.

2 Likes

Too late July it becomes illegle, buy back by state patrol by next july !
Molon labe

1 Like

Ya but they can eat huevos!also dont plan to be here!moving again!#4

2 Likes

When I hit the Powerball, my ass is relocating to new Zealand ! Just need a cargo plane to transport my arsenal.

1 Like

Starting my own country in an undisclosed location(lemurland)
Gun ownership mandatory,ha!

2 Likes

No i like ā€œbe all that you can be,or be best? Or, are you ready to take the lead,but my all time fav,
Focus on everything!ā€???

1 Like

I have three slide fire stocks and a binary trigger. Iā€™m set.

2 Likes

Only one of the slide-fire stocks is installed. The other two are NIB. The binary will outperform any of the slide-fire stocks, if performance is about putting more rounds on the target faster. Slide-fire stock have their uses as bullet sprayers, but all the movement eliminates them as able to put bullets on the paper.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bet they come after the binary trigger next because technically speaking, one trigger pull, (followed by one trigger release), puts two rounds down rangeā€¦really quick!

1 Like

Wow, Robert, you like to push the limits of polite conversation in a humorous way, huh?

1 Like

So, a bot here would be what, a computer? I guess I donā€™t understand just what a bot is for computer terms.

And, police medic beating someone into health? Wow, thatā€™s not going to happen.

1 Like