After all rate of fire enhancements are banned

Starting my own country in an undisclosed location(lemurland)
Gun ownership mandatory,ha!

2 Likes

No i like “be all that you can be,or be best? Or, are you ready to take the lead,but my all time fav,
Focus on everything!”???

1 Like

I have three slide fire stocks and a binary trigger. I’m set.

2 Likes

Only one of the slide-fire stocks is installed. The other two are NIB. The binary will outperform any of the slide-fire stocks, if performance is about putting more rounds on the target faster. Slide-fire stock have their uses as bullet sprayers, but all the movement eliminates them as able to put bullets on the paper.

1 Like

I’ll bet they come after the binary trigger next because technically speaking, one trigger pull, (followed by one trigger release), puts two rounds down range…really quick!

1 Like

Wow, Robert, you like to push the limits of polite conversation in a humorous way, huh?

1 Like

So, a bot here would be what, a computer? I guess I don’t understand just what a bot is for computer terms.

And, police medic beating someone into health? Wow, that’s not going to happen.

1 Like

From what I understand, 3 round burst is restricted by the ATF. Binary triggers are 2 rounds. The uninformed just don’t get it. Even without the fancy gadgets Luke bumpfire or binary, i can still do 6 to 8 rounds per second on target. Ban the finger :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Leave me out of your shenanigans Robert.

2 Likes

Ive simalar suspisions bot or cschool teacher either way gidum

2 Likes

And ,My bumpfire, is far more scary than bumpfireStock!
Please see fullmetal jacket “this is my rifle this is my gun”
For reference

3 Likes

You didnt like that? …Im pretty sure you liked that

1 Like

…What is going on??

2 Likes

I think we are playing whos abot ,shill,lurker,troll ,again?

2 Likes

Im not very good at that game. I thought NYrifle was a legit person

2 Likes

Yup,we should get organized and identify good tactics and methods😁
Damit ,i sound like swat!

2 Likes

My fav was miso,gotta expect it

2 Likes

Ok, here’s my take on this whole bumpstock thing… It sets a precedent. In reality, the bumpstock is just a silly aftermarket gadget intended to waste massive amounts of ammo without the byproduct of actual target strikes. Factory rifles dont have this gadget and neither do military rifles. It might as well be a chainsaw adapter so you can hang that Husqvarna beast off the end of your AR15. Its hard to classify and easy to use as the sacrificial lamb. So, where do aftermarket add-ons fall in the 2A? Seems a really grey area to me.

3 Likes

DO WANT! I’d consider that an assault bayonet! It’d be so awesome Feinstein would ban it!

2 Likes