After ten long years with the same Jeep

I finally got myself a new truck. OK, not NEW, but new to me.

13 Likes

Looks good TR, nice ride! 1 down, 1 to go…So, how long have you been married? (JK)

13 Likes

That’s a big prius

11 Likes

Nice ride Dan, well deserved.

12 Likes

Nice!

12 Likes

Ok, too pretty, time to get dirty!

11 Likes

After many years and several failed attempts, I finally got my dream truck. Some people want a corvette, I drove one for a year and I really feel those are overpriced and I wasn’t impressed. Perhaps because I’m a truck guy. Buying a Hummer is harder than you might think. They cost a crazy amount, and banks don’t want to finance it because it’s older than 10 years. Finally gave up and paid cash. I am super happy. There is so much room inside. I can place a 4x8 sheet of plywood flat on the floor with only 2 feet out the back.

I told my wife I need to put a set of truck nuts on, she said no, it would portray a bad image by offending people. I said hell no, I’m getting a set. The only people that would be offended are skinny jeans wearing beta males and Karens. Neither of which is going to buy one of my firearms, not that I would even sell them one. OK, I didn’t really say that, but thinking it is just as good, right? I refuse to sell to anyone who voted for Bidden. I put a lot of work into my 1911s, around 50 hours each. I’m very particular about who I allow adopting one of my children.
Did you notice the trailer hitch insert? Ya, this is going to be tacticaled out. Adding 1.5" wheel spacers all around because, you know, it’s not wide enough. Mounting the spare tire on the bumper instead of inside the truck, adding a fully functional brush guard on the front.

.image

The H2 has a 3" exhaust which I’m going to have a throaty muffler installed and this added to the end at the rear. In case you’re wondering, yes, it spins when the truck is running. All I need to find yet is some missiles I can mount in the front. Real missiles would be nice, but the paperwork is a pain

It does take up a bit of space in the parking lot. But I have disabled plates so I get the wide spots anyways. If you’re wondering why would I need such a large truck? Well, that’s easy. This can carry more firearms than my Jeep did. Because I’m disabled, I can hunt from my truck, so I have a rolling deer blind. I may have to look into having a sun roof mounted above the rear seats. Finally, I need something big to pull my cannon.

10 Likes

Sweet I have wanted one for years. And your right about the 'vetts my boss in FL gave me his to use while my truck was broke down and I hated it. The hitch insert is cool enough if it keeps you out of trouble with your wife. You shouldn’t have much trouble making a rig for your cannon

9 Likes

Go for an H1 next time and report back on that :wink:

7 Likes

What is the MPG with that beast?

8 Likes
8 Likes

I mean they look cool but my future prius gets probably 5x the MPG. All I will need to do is put some all season tires on it.

8 Likes

Not up here

8 Likes

It’s not about the way they look although they are cool looking, they will go almost anywhere and tow anything. That one is a diesel so it is more fuel-efficient, will last longer, and will run on more fuels. And you could just about put your Prius in it. If you ever have to bug out or run an ANTIFA road block that is the vehicle you want to be in. And just think of the liberal tears you would cause driving around Portland. :scream: That would be worth a few bucks right there

8 Likes

But what about this?

downloadfile

6 Likes

Truck nuts in Florida is a $50 fine.

8 Likes

Seriously?

7 Likes

Yep

7 Likes

I mean unless you are Californian freedom to let your nuts hang should be up there with freedom of speech

7 Likes

A lot of right leaning and conservatives do think it is obscene. I could care less I’m not that sensitive. I just wouldn’t put them on my truck

8 Likes