:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

I wonder if a truck vagina would be OK.

7 Likes

A lot of FL is still Bible belt country

7 Likes

I put a tampon hanging from my s-10

6 Likes

Nice Hummer, they are nice lookin but i need a truck. if you go offroad with it, get a winch. when you stick a 4 wheel drive you are stuck good.

8 Likes

The Hi point of trucks

7 Likes

All kidding aside bud, you have got to move away from that left coast, that’s not a truck, I don’t know WTF it is but I do know it ain’t no truck

6 Likes

It’s actually from Florida. The guy seems proud of it too.

6 Likes

I drive a Ford F150 , had a Toyota Tundra before that.

6 Likes

one and a half out of 2 is pretty good as for the FL truck it explains a lot. I have told you about FL before. And you better stop derailing that other thread or Lonewolf will get you

6 Likes

So thats the official ride of Florida Man. I bet he is rollin in the b**ches

6 Likes

Not a Toyota fan I take it?

6 Likes

I had one it was a pretty good truck

6 Likes

My Ford has been pretty hardy, its beat to shit now though. Apparently kids beat trucks up worse than any amount of hauling stuff.

6 Likes

Kids being the key word. Up here it is the salt they put on the roads, they usually rust out before they die.

6 Likes

Yep, that’s why I wont buy any vehicles from the coast around here.

6 Likes

I just got rid of an F150 with 240K on it and it ran great but the frame and bed were rusted out. And it was getting about 10 MPG, but t would go anywhere I wanted it to go

6 Likes

It’s funny my dad drove a1970 Chevy 2 wd and never got stuck even when we got good snows just chain it up and go. I have it now and am starting to restore it . I bought a f150 new in 92 and hated it for the 10 years I drove it . Just too many little problems . Traded it in for a 02 Chevy 4x4 and drove it until three years ago and loved it . Had the transmission rebuilt at 203000 miles and that is all we did to it. We sold it and it is still around town being driven every day. Bought a 2010 Chevy 4x4 one owner for 3000 under book with low miles to replace it and so far no complaints.

7 Likes

I’m driving a 02 Chevy Trailblazer now, the only problem I have had was a shifting linkage went a couple of months after I bought it. A little rust around the rear hatch now and the inevitable wrist pin tap they all seem to get. I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off, or I hit the lottery.

5 Likes

Im thinking of getting a GMC or Chevy next. Fords are hardy but not as comfortable to me.

6 Likes