AI Caption Thread

AI is the new thing :roll_eyes:

And I admit, its coming along…

anyhow here’s a link, no log-in or account required, see what you can make of it, post the image and caption it gives you

(open carry keep it clean)

Discover the unexpected friendship between this small white dog and the chickens in their cozy coop

Behold the intricate details of this mysterious metal object adorning the wall. Its surface reflects a story waiting to be unveiled.

Embark on a journey of entertainment with this sleek remote control, resting gracefully on the table.

Sitting in silence, the man and the robot share a moment of understanding and connection.

Take a seat, relax, and enjoy the moment with your loved one on this charming wooden bench.

Embrace your inner cowboy and feel the power in your hands with this rugged plaid shirt and gun combo.

6 Likes

:scream:who is standing in front of the firing line?
As Resident Safety Consultant Im gonna suggest that only be done remotely. Hopefully it was right :yep:

4 Likes

Would have been good if you’d of been around back then…

before tha…

that day…

:woozy_face: :sob: :headstone:

4 Likes

:scream::exploding_head::cry: se se seriously … thats so awful… condolences :pray:

4 Likes

X-wife ??

4 Likes

Im digging the chicken coup. Oh and plaid brings out my inner logger.

4 Likes

Just a little bit country !

5 Likes

Ok, thanks, but the thread is meant to make fun of AI, that’s a Rabbit pen

I could rename to a Stan caption thread :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You’re supposed to upload a photo and see what AI says it is, which is largely a big sales pitch, but can be humorous

4 Likes

Who’s Al?

4 Likes

Al Bundy?

4 Likes

Behold the mighty lawn mower, resting upon the lush green field, ready to tame the wild grass jungle! :herb::tractor: #LawnMowerGoals #GrassFieldBeauty #NatureLover
Doesnt know what a golf cart is.

4 Likes

This AI is pretty ignorant.

4 Likes

lol, someone gets it :+1:

Soon to be your new government no doubt

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Not mine !

3 Likes

And I aint uploading a pic either .