Alabama Arsenal - YouTube Reviews Like You've Never Seen Them

What’s up guys? We decided to get into the Full30 forms to discuss interesting gun related topics, and help reach more people! If you haven’t heard of our channel, check us out! You won’t regret it! A lot of interesting things coming in 2019! We are looking forward to reviewing the Glock 43X & 48, Scar20, and Sig MOD-X9 among many other things! What new releases are you most excited for in 2019?

13 Likes

Good decision, happy to have you, hope we can help!

4 Likes

welcome
welcome
welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @alabamaarsenal Good to have you here. Did you get your channel reserved here? Look forward to subscribing.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. We are glad you came over.

4 Likes

Welcome, your close by and even closer to Steel City Arsenal ever used any of their parts. I’ve been using their Glock parts with success.

2 Likes

I am not aware of the process of reserving a channel on Full30. Ultimately, that would be the goal though. What steps can I take?

3 Likes

We have not used any Steel City Arsenal parts before, but I eventually would love to!

2 Likes

P.M. @Tactical_Reviews. I’m sure he will steer you in the right direction.

4 Likes

Trying to figure out who the contact is with Nick changing hats. I got an Email out but will have to wait for a reply.

6 Likes

Please keep me updated if you will!

3 Likes

Rats. I did not know he was not our guy any more. That sucks. I like Nick.

4 Likes

You can send him some love @full30nick as he’s still here just has a heavier work load, setting up some NRA :tec_9: training I believe

3 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

@alabamaarsenal

Welcome to the Full30 Forum.

Looking forward to your reviews.

4 Likes