Allow myself to introduce...myself...

One of my favorite funny lines from Austin Powers.

I’m a middle-aged guy who was born and raised in Kansas. I live in Colorado with my family. I’m an avid Rights supporter, our RKBA chief among them. I believe and vocally support the idea that without our readily available access to arms for the defense of self, defense of loved ones, and defense of way of life, we are at the mercy of an ever-tyrannical mob who despises individual Liberty.

I don’t expect everyone to agree with my views on Liberty. We’re free to disagree and I hope that others will have the decency to let me have my worldview.

I’ll finish with a quote from Barry Goldwater: “Extremism in defense of Liberty is no vice; and moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum

8 Likes

Thanks. Glad to be here. I used to use Reddit’s gun subs but found them to be ever-encroached. I’m hopeful that we can simply talk here without the vitriol by those who would deny our way of life.

9 Likes

Welcome @OnlyGettingOlder
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

9 Likes

Welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome from Ky

9 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @OnlyGettingOlder Good to have you here.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

9 Likes

Glad you joined us here. Welcome on board!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum Mr. Cunningham. :wink:

6 Likes

Glad to have you here

6 Likes

One Million Welcomes

6 Likes

@Robert

Lol

I love the pic

6 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

6 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood…sorry o graphics for that one…and even if I had one I probably would not post it. :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the FULL30 and Forum, we are glad to have you here.

6 Likes

Howdy! Welcome!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard
I’ll take a beer as long as it’s not coors

6 Likes

@Giantspeed

Then, brother, we are gonna have to buy our own brands because I’m a Coors man!

6 Likes

Welcome @OnlyGettingOlder

7 Likes

Welcome @OnlyGettingOlder…I too am only getting older, but I’m not you, I’m me :woozy_face:
Aww heck, you know what I mean.
Welcome!

6 Likes