Aloha from the Big Island

Greetings to all the like minded individuals here. Learned about Full30 from @Tactical_Reviews over on twitter. I used to run a page on FB called “Guns Save Lives” until I was kicked off back on 9/11/2020 for posting the same thing this guy did.

Funny, about the only thing I miss about it was the FB marketplace. I’m on twitter, Gab, and Reddit with the same username if you want to get in touch with me on those sites.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Full30. Where at least you can speak free. Aloha!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

9 Likes

Pretty neat, I don’t know that we’ve had any other members from your way, welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome from Iowa!

10 Likes

Welcome! So is Hawaii as bad as CA?

10 Likes

Welcome from KY.

9 Likes

It truly is paradise. We can get by with painted on thermometers here. One at 76° for days and one at 65° for nights. Plenty of rain for catchment, lots of sun for off grid solar, plentiful fish & game, year round growing season, and they have acreage across the street from the oceanfront parcels cheaper than acreage outside of Reno.

https://www.alohaliving.com/search/mls/650624

10 Likes

Yes, I’ve been there. We considered bugging out there, too. We ended up in Idaho. I was asking about the gun laws and general liberal shenanigans. Should have specified that.

I hope you’re in no danger from Princess Pele.

9 Likes

I was concerned by that as well, but after seeing how inept the locally Dimocrat run government was, I trusted to the good ol’ tragic boating accident.

11 Likes

@HeckSpawn welcome to full30.

9 Likes

Welcome @HeckSpawn!

Those darned boating accidents are out of control! We had one here in Arizona just a couple of days ago…heard that the poor guy lost an entire gun safe while he was water skiing! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Condolences on his family’s loss…

7 Likes

Naw, she moved out and took all her stuff, leaving behind a 1600’ deep hole. Her cousin Carl moved in for a bit last December, but he got Island Fever and left a couple months back.

8 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

5 Likes

Welcome from near Raleigh NC, got a church friend who’s dad lives out that way, the dad used to be a cop and live over this way iirc

5 Likes