OK, let’s just get a few facts out before the FUll30 robotic responses overwhelm my ADHD-addled brain even further!
- my dogs are NOT going to let me type anything, after I spent so long reading through all the secret handshakes to make it this far. Feels like I’m on a version of Fortnite - like my 3rd grade students!
- hint: I just gave a clue in the number one point about my real life job
- Virginia native, right between 50 and 60 years of adult age, with a big interest in learning about guns, shooting guns, fixing guns, and periodically getting stuck on one particular era of guns.
- right now, I’m just recently into learning how to reload on Classic Lee Hand Loaders for .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .300 Savage, .32 Remington, and .30 Remington.
- if you can guess which of those are obsolete, orphaned rounds you unlock new levels of power!
JK. Just messin’ with the Full30 bots who keep providing me with an unbelievably large amount of things to think about as I type! I’m glad I teach 3rd grade - I’m used to being talked at all the time!
More to come - thanks for listening.
I repeat: My Christian name is Adam, but my “handle” is alphalimafoxtrot.
I live in a congested metro region in Virginia.
I am working on reloading .38’s and .357’s right now. My '74 Ruger SS and Rossi 92 like them. SO does my new Taurus 85 lite snubbie.
Just went back to school for a new term last week - nice group of kids!
Take care, and please help me deflect these incessant bots!!!