AMAZON ADS

I’m giving Amazon a go here, only hand picked ads

Currently I have Jeffs books and RATS tourniquet selected

I need 3 sales to be deemed worthy and continue

If you sell on Amazon let me know and I will place your ads up

These can be blocked by ad blockers so if you don’t see them, that’s likely the reason.

Hope they compliment the site and don’t detract. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

From world renowned experts in hunting accident investigation comes an invaluable collection of cases—true, detailed, and sometimes chilling accounts of death and injury on the hunt. Covering incidents of all kinds and set in locations across the country, these cases not only read like impressive “crime scene investigations” but they also provide hard-learned lessons in hunter safety. A must-read for hunters and anyone fascinated by forensics.

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Leaves-Hunting-Accident-Investigations_And/dp/158667157X/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1NNOM1U8YBOWH&keywords=blood+on+the+leaves&qid=1563472496&s=gateway&sprefix=blood+on+the+leav,aps,322&sr=8-5

I gave the book to my father-in-law after I finished reading it and he really enjoyed it!

I strongly recommend every hunter to read it.

It’s well written and there’s 30 different episodes or hunting incidents that most anyone can learn from whether you’re a hunter or not.

I read the entire thing in a single day.

I just couldn’t put it down once I got into it.

6 Likes

I won’t shop at Amazon, so can’t say I’ll click.

4 Likes

Is Black Autumn on one of the Amazon click that we get credit for? I don’t really know how that stuff works. I’m not big on Amazon either but it’s for a good cause.

3 Likes

It is yes and I’d like a review :sunglasses:

1 Like

Added a few things from @BoomstickTactical

here’s a couple

5 Likes

I do like that t-shirt
OK, so tell me Robert, is just clicking on the ads helping Full30?

4 Likes

I did see womens sizes…

good for active 2A daughters…

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I looked at some yesterday too from the link that @srdiver posted to https://www.forgedfromfreedom.com/. Saw some good ones there.

4 Likes

There are a lot of great things in my Amazon page.

5 Likes

I shop Amazon all the time.
No problem here with the ads.

5 Likes

Someone else agrees. we moved one item so far :relaxed:

3 Likes

Wife & I are big time ‘Amazon Prime’ shoppers and have been for quite some time.

I have to say this though,

Amazon’s most recent business move to deliver their own packages has been really ruff for us.

I have a private property and a private drive sign at the street. We have a real long driveway.

We usually never get strangers for good reason.

Instead of what we had before, which was a regular delivery in the AM hours with the same UPS and/or Fedex drivers,

now we get all kinds of different people showing up, usually in their own personal vehicle and at times, some odd looking marked commercial vehicle, and it’s always much later in the day.

I’d also have to say that 99.8% of them can barley speak English.

My dogs really DO NOT like the new Amazon delivery people :laughing:

11 Likes

Sooo…uber now?

WTF

4 Likes

Amazon is slow as Christmas now, they used to be pretty fast. wal marts got em beat all to hell on fast deliveries and Walmart is always free. the same vendors work both places but sometimes Amazon is higher.

5 Likes

:neutral_face: I don’t get it

4 Likes

Which part?

2 Likes

There’s going to be amazon ads and if they don’t get the clicks they go away?

3 Likes

Amazon requires 3 sales in 90 days to have an affiliate account

so, if there are no sales they will go away, none of the ads are pay per click, all are sale driven, despite Amazons Goliath stature there are small people who benefit from you/us shopping on it, my intent is to only post ads from FULL30 family, (2 currently) that could be modified if the items also benefit the same but as of now I’m don’t know of any and the ads you see are theirs.

If anyone buys anything from any of the ads I’d appreciate knowing even if its just a PM so I can be sure the tracking software works :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Do we have to buy what is advertised? I don’t mind clicking through here for my normal shopping but I don’t buy a lot of gun stuff on Amazon

5 Likes