Amazon

:joy:

2 Likes

no King’s Shilling for you…

2 Likes

@srdiver…not even a farthing brother​:joy::joy:

1 Like

I had a message from tony this week on Facebook . Didn’t even respond ! @RedAngel a lot of people refuse to test products that are inferior or something they wouldn’t use on a regular basis. Not saying all are being 100% honest. I know I got a Suppressor and one youtubers video claimed it was most excellent and is the worst can I own​:expressionless: we did a video for a company who’s suppressor baffles were fender washers and that’s what I called them. The company broke all contact and we haven’t heard from them again. It was on track to be our most watched video we had done and somehow got erased from YouTube. No way to know how or why it was removed.:sob:

5 Likes

Speaking only of Amazon reviews: they have become a complete and utter racket. “Trust no one” comes to mind.

As an aside… I quit doing any type of online review/rating/feedback years ago. It’s been quite liberating and won back a good bit of the time the Internet manages to steal from my life each day.

5 Likes

Amazon is getting where they suck, they’re like the harbor freight of the internet. most of what they sell is Chinese junk. Their delivery times are slow as Christmas unles you join the Prime crap.

7 Likes

Bad as I hate to say it…i switched to wal mart. much of their vendors are the same as amazon. shipping is always free and products are usually cheaper and shipping is much faster.

5 Likes

Best deal on Rotella synthetic diesel oil
Let them hump the 3 cases to my garage door.

6 Likes

I bought a 12,500 pound winch and mount and brush guard and a couple other things. all that heavy stuff was free shipping and it was cheaper than anywhere I looked. plus it was delivered fast. I’ve had an order with amazon now going on three weeks, most of it finally was delivered this week, but one has still not shipped. I may call and cancel. I called about the other twice. had to talk to someone that spoke limited English. probably in Bangladesh somewhere.

5 Likes

@Belt-Fed it’s funny how it’s cheaper to call India than employ American’s to handle phone calls

2 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris at least your were honest about the suppressor.

8 Likes

I think I’d get all that cheap crap sent to me and then give every single product a negative review…but more than likely it’s a scam to get your credit card charged then skip out.

7 Likes

Possibly…rather not take the chance!!

6 Likes

@RedAngel Caleb giddings of gun nuts media gives honest feedback, and talks mad shit and is blacklisted by Springfield Armory.

3 Likes

You got that part right. :roll_eyes:

I have zero respect for this guy after his feeble attempt to spread his “mad shit about Paul Harrell.

Caleb Giddings is simply put a poser in every sense of the word who sacrificed any credibility he ever had trying to get people to pay attention to him. Maybe some day he’ll learn to “adult” like every other respectable man on Earth who doesn’t find value in trashing others to make a name for themselves.

6 Likes

I cannot and will not defend his behavior, pragmatically I see no relevance towards his technical knowledge and ability to communicate and instruct.

I’d never heard of Paul Harrell before Caleb Giddings video on him…which I stopped watching the videos as soon as I figured out it was for clicks. (Was waiting outside the chiropractor for 1.5+ hours seriously bored)

I like the emphasis Caleb puts on training and that he recommends spending money on training over equipment. His video on the U shaped utility curve of revolvers is excellent.

Caleb has given me advice on Berettas since we have several mutual friends.

Frequently I try to look at what a person does and what I perceive their goals to be, to evaluate them. For instance, the Clinton’s, I cannot and will not make any public comments toward their character… If you look at their ability to remain relevant and in power, maneuvering and surviving investigations, they have a remarkable ability to remain in power. I have mad respect for their commitment to power, I can’t even comprehend how they’ve done all they have. I take it as evidence that Joe Rogan, the most popular podcaster will not state whether or not he believes the “Clinton death count” is a real thing or not, he was VERY uncomfortable on that subject and evaded it well.

The book the 48 Laws of Power is an excellent book and has helped me understand people better and be less naive.

*My views do not represent the U.S. Army or DoD, and may not be 100% accurately stated, or reflect my ever changing point of view. There are limits to time, skill, and context. I make the assumption that we are having a good faith conversation and can learn from each other

5 Likes

Yeah, yes, of course. Right on. I meant no ill will toward you. I have to be honest and say I didn’t even know who Caleb Giddings was before he stepped out large attacking Paul Harrell’s character. I read up a little about him in efforts to better understand his point. I didn’t care for what I found. Also, as an AF vet I was embarrassed by the fact Caleb was in / had served in the AF. But then, there’s asshats in every organization and every profession so I get that doesn’t reflect upon the organization as a whole. I do however take exception to anyone using their military service seeking fame and personal gain. Today’s society is chock full of people willing to sell their soul and sacrifice their character in pursuit of attention and admiration from others. In essence, Mr. Giddings accomplished his mission. More people know who he is now. Unfortunately, they also know he’s willing to do whatever it takes to garner the attention he so desperately craves. :confused:

5 Likes

I can name that tune in 4 notes!! He’s a douche bag

5 Likes

Other than some people on Primary & Secondary, and Caleb Giddings, are there any other YouTube channels that will call a spade a spade?

Sometimes Recoil magazine will, but sometimes they aren’t critical enough of bad products in comparison, ie the RATs TQ.

5 Likes

How do you feel this is a bad product?

6 Likes