An excellent reason for the death penalty.

These creatures should be disposed of quickly.

8 Likes

ANIMALS!!

8 Likes

Yes they should die, but probably won’t serve much time.

7 Likes

Unfortunately true.

8 Likes

Unbelievable trash these women are. Everyday I read about some fucked up shit some asshat has done. Seems to many of these are let off with little to no consequences.[quote=“ArmedEyeDoc, post:1, topic:12959, full:true”]
These creatures should be disposed of quickly.

7 Likes

I’m a little more open to the death penalty. I even think politicians who advocate to break the constitution should be eligible for the Death Penalty. The problem with that is if it were allowed it would give judges too much power. But a guy and dream right?

8 Likes

As far as the article. I really think our culture is in need of some moral repair. Across all demographics. We need to value morals again.

10 Likes

I agree completely.

8 Likes

I don’t think the morals of the people that frequent Full30 are in question.

However, for those who don’t share our values, yes, their morals are definitely in question. I may be oversimplifying (or generalizing too much), but I would be surprised if my summary view was far off.

6 Likes

Ticket sales down now?

3 Likes

If you have family or friends in these “nursing” homes check on them often.
My friends father had the shit beat out of him by the same type of scum in a home.
They were arrested but only slapped on the wrist [probation]
The homes pay shit. That’s why they get shit for “workers”

Check and talk to your people in them.

8 Likes

If it was MY family…
Probation would be the least of their worries.
:skull_and_crossbones:

9 Likes

Disgusting and sad.

6 Likes

I would give each on a bag of corks, when they ask what the corks are for, I would tell them they are for plugging all the holes I will shoot in in…I could shoot all 3 and sleep fine…

5 Likes