Annapolis newsroom shooting leaves 5 dead

They are already calling for a gun ban.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/28/annapolis-newsroom-shooting-leaves-5-people-dead-suspect-in-custody-officials-say.html

4 Likes

There is nothing more terrifying than hearing multiple people get shot while you’re under your desk and then hear the gunman reload

Think about that.

4 Likes

They already said they are going to “force” congress to pass a gun ban.

1 Like

How about a mass shooter ban?

3 Likes

But those poor people, they are victims of gun violence. The guns obviously brainwashed them into commiting these crimes.

2 Likes

Well “they” can go screw themselves. My rights are more important. Just sayin’. :wink:

2 Likes

IDK, wishful thinking I suppose, but would it not have been awesome to hear that the shooter was actually taken down by a working news reporter with a legal concealed weapon from within that facility rather than hearing many hiding for their lives under their desk?

How do you stop a bad guy with a gun???

That’s right, a good guy with a gun!!!

5 Likes

No. No. No.
Hiding is best. You don’t want to give a shooter a good target.
IMG_8245

4 Likes

Yea they can definitely go fuck themselves

1 Like

"Once again a group of Americans are confronted by gun violence. Congress must act,” said Sen. Bob Casey, D-Pa.

How about instead of passing more ineffectual gun laws that criminals ignore we take some effective action and hang the S.O.B. on the lawn of the State Capital in Annapolis tomorrow morning? Put together a jury from bystanders just before the hanging.

3 Likes

13-0

3 Likes

? :thinking:

4 Likes

You keep it up and he’s gonna go Troll on us again. You know he’s capable of bumping 13 or more of his own threads in 15 seconds! :sonny: gots nothin’ on Lil Red Riding Hood. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I can only do a couple more. i can’t count past 15

3 Likes

Why… you missing some fingers and toes or something?

2 Likes

Teeth too

2 Likes

I can go up to 21 if i take off my shoes and pants

2 Likes

Really? Mr. tiny teepee.

2 Likes

don’t take much to count as a digit

2 Likes