Anniversary of the USA PATRIOT Act

Violently suppressing speech, Putting their pawns of politicians in against the people’s will, and it will get worse. Main China still has forced child labor as well. They kill anyone who speaks out, I honestly can’t believe you guys are making this comparison

4 Likes

What comparison?

2 Likes

@Joe

Wow! It’s a good thing we have free speech! Why, we can just say anything we want to anyone we want and anywhere we want, and still won’t be in trouble. Right?

4 Likes

The topic that I was discussing was that China and American governments are very different.

The one thing I will admit that we are leaning that scares the crap out of me is that China never, NEVER celebrates individuality. They look at everything as a collective. A “we” did this or “they” did that. They don’t believe in individualism at all. Literally none!

We are starting to trend that way. That scares the crap out of me. That leaves the impression that the worse ones can sit back and take credit as part of the team when they are doing nothing.

I literately hate communism maybe more so than anyone on this forum

5 Likes

We can more so than China. We don’t get thrown into prison for speaking against politicians, or have our jobs taken for speaking against politicians.

What exactly can we not speak freely about other than fire in a building?

3 Likes

So the comparison of democracy and communism?

Is that the comparison?

If so its been long compared that way

Summary
  1. THE SOLDIER’S TRAINING MANUAL1
    issued by the War Department, November 30,
    1928, set forth the exact and truthful definitions of a democracy and of a republic -
    this manual was ordered destroyed shortly after the “bank holiday” in the thirties by
    the infamous Franklin Delano Roosevelt (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945) thirtysecond President of the United States, so that he could institute a democracy utilizing
    social security as a means to make everyone a slave to the Federal Government. THE
    SOLDIER’S TRAINING MANUAL used for all men in army uniform, it gave the definition
    of democracy: (TM2000-25: 118-120 DEMOCRACY) “A government of the
    masses. Authority derived through mass meeting of any, for
    direct expression. Results in mobocracy. Attitude toward
    property is communistic—negating property rights. Attitude
    toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate,
    whether it be based upon deliberation or governed by passion,
    prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to
    consequences. Results in demagoguism, license, agitation,
    discontent, anarchy.”
  2. From James Madison, one of the members of the Convention charged with writing
    our Constitution, he wrote the following: “…democracies have ever been spectacles
    of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal
    security, or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as
    they have been in violent in their deaths.” The word democracy does not appear in
    the constitution of a single one of our fifty states.
  3. John Marshall, who was Chief Justice of the Supreme Court from 1801 to 1835 said:
    “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between
    order and chaos.”
2 Likes

@Joe

Try saying something to an Antifa member that offends him - see what that gets you.
What about African Americans - you probably wouldn’t dare call any of them certain words.
I have heard that in some places on the Left Coast, if you don’t use the right pronoun(s) to address certain people, you can get fined and/or arrested.

Of course, the list goes on and on, but I am hoping you are starting to get the message that we don’t have the freedom of speech we expect to have. Sort of like how our gun laws have been trashed with a lot of anti-gun “laws” enacted to control and restrict us and our rights.

I spend a lot of time in Hong Kong and quite a bit in mainland China. Their rights are generally less than ours, but overall, it is getting better for them.

The points you are making have some truth to them, but are more the exceptions to the rule, rather than the norm. Doesn’t make it ok, I know and agree, but most of the time, people can go about fairly freely.

3 Likes

Antifa isn’t the government

3 Likes

I have been threatened with this type of lawsuit. But this is the only one that is government enforced you have mentioned.

3 Likes

COINTELPRO , do you really think they stopped all that sort of work? Controlled opposition is very effective with masses.

3 Likes

@Joe

Antifa not the government - perhaps, but they are supported by some in the government, so indirectly, the government is involved. Still, it doesn’t always matter exactly who is restricting your rights - whether it is the government or not, as long as the government is not trying to correct the problem - your rights are / still get restricted.

4 Likes

Just remember the d-rats will suck chinamans a** and hurt the USA just for absolute power.
Watch crooked rat joe toss chinamans salad. This retard probably already has his POS family scrounging for bribes there.

5 Likes
4 Likes

President Trump is considering pardoning Edward Snowden!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/15/us/politics/trump-snowden-esper.html
From the article:

“There are many, many people — it seems to be a split decision — many people think that he should be somehow be treated differently and other people think he did very bad things,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference at his golf club in Bedminster, N.J. “I’m going to take a very good look at it.”

“There are a lot of people that think that he is not being treated fairly,” Mr. Trump said in the interview. “I mean, I hear that.”

6 Likes

President Trump did not pardon Snowden or Julian Assange.

5 Likes

How about his friend Roger Stone?

4 Likes

Stone was pardoned in the previous round.

4 Likes

And that says a bunch! IF he was truly the enemy of the establishment he would have poked their eye with those pardons.

6 Likes

Another example of Trump’s true allegiance, Stone is as deep into the establishment as one man can be.

4 Likes

He has a full tat of Nixon on his back that is just wrong on so many levels

5 Likes