Another 308AR SS member

Welcome RR, Good to have you. RR is a super nice guy.

12 Likes

Welcome from KY.

12 Likes

Thanks Belt-Fed, I’m in good company folks. When the dust settles we’ll be standing next to each other, side by side. “E Pluribus Unum”. Keep that in mind.

12 Likes

Welcome to the other forum that I frequent.

13 Likes

Welcome to the forum @RedRiverII
As someone else said, I’m the only normal one here. Sorry about your luck. :ghost:

13 Likes

Pfffftttt!!!

12 Likes

Welcome @RedRiverII

13 Likes

^^^^^Jello… Lime Green. :yep:

11 Likes

No jello, never did like it.

11 Likes

Like eatin water.

10 Likes

At your age, ya better start likin it!

10 Likes

GBJjW1P

Yummy! :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

that looks like the chick i was boning, being old sicks.

11 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

You might need to visit a Dr now.

10 Likes

Have I mentioned you two are off the Christmas card list. :rage:

12 Likes

Since I have never gotten one from you before, I’m not disappointed. As long as I’m still in the will, I’m ok.

12 Likes

Welcome from Texas! So with a screen/user name like RedriverII, are you by any chance close to the Red River that separates Texas and Oklahoma?

13 Likes

No Sir @Equin. That was the John Wayne movie that fascinated me as a youngster. I had parents somewhere, and did survive a rather violent childhood. So watching that movie was a healing sort of thing I never forgot. Gotta get your nurturing wherever you can find it I suppose. I was touched by the ending when father and son make up. Never happened personally but I had hope from that film.

14 Likes

Oh, man, I love John Wayne movies, but I haven’t seen Red River yet. I take it this is the ending scene you’re talking about?

11 Likes